EMT Redmi Note 9 Pro support in EDL mode

EME Mobile Tool

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
Hi,

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro - M2003J6B2G - that's stuck in bootloop. Customer bough it from China, then supposedly unlocked bootloader and wanted to flash global firmware. Phone is currently stuck in 1s bootloop with Redmi logo briefly displayed. I can't access recovery or fastboot mode.

I don't see an unlocked padlock so i assume he flashed some firmware with lock bootlolader option set.

When trying to flash it with other tools that i have, this model requires remote auth. I have login details to an account that was most likely used to bind the phone and unlock bootloader, but it also doesn't have authorization to flash this phone in EDL mode.

Does EMT support this model correctly and have currently working auth servers? I'm asking specifically about this model because the other tool that has working auth servers doesn't work correctly with this one and errors out with "comm error 997" instead.

What is the policy for credits usage? It's 8 credits per attempt, or i can use auth 2-3-4 times trying to find correct firmware?

I'm currently not a user of EMT but consider buying it if it'll allow to be fix this phone.

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
Chek all post before buy this product.
Yea, i figured. I asked about support for this model on the other forum but didn't get a reply in the past 3 days. No reply from team here either. Could be the holidays in China, but i couldn't really wait. Eventually, i paid for authorized account access and recovered the phone with MiFlash. Was more expensive than auth using EMT (or UFI) but at least it's done and phone is working again.