Samkey is kind of a bastard and a scam like a thief

aquasta

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
I created this thread here and will be in many other places to tell you that SAM Key is a bunch of bastards.
I am an agent of some software making teams such as UFI, Magico, EFT, MRT, Octoplus in Vietnam and of course I also sell SAM Key to my customers.
Today I have a customer who has used Sam Key a lot. His account has 12 credits and after using SAM Key unlock, instead of having 9 credits, he has been -99999 credits

Customers asked me why and I also contacted SAMKey Support and I received their impolite replies.
He thought that I was a team with someone called King Shit in a bitter voice
My client is an online worker for many of his other clients. He also has nothing to do with the mother of King SHIT that SAM SHIT said. I know my customers well

King Shit or some mother named King is a Vietnamese team but I did not sell the tool to them because Vietnamese people bought it directly with them. SAM SHIT is so stupid

12 credits is nothing big but I hope he knows how to solve it or later none of you will be robbed like that

Ok, fine. This is log with him SAM SHIT

That's all. Thank you!

kingunlockpr

Friend's Martview
Mar 31, 2020
Puerto Rico
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
SAMSHIT BLOCKED MY ACC that i was used for years without problem, my account hace 60 credits and shit VSH-GSM programmer os sht block me and his answers was rude,,, cmm bro i have another tool can do the job,samkey is good but vsh-gsm is a piece of mother fc,,... i will never use again

Reactions: jeevancellworld

TeraBaap

Nov 9, 2021
USA
SAMKEY is the worst,too many credits wasted,and finally i have 1215 credit and they block me,
i think samkey cannot bare the load of all the users,thats why they block account from which they allready made money and also blocking people with less usage,because they can only have certain users and making BS excuse about spying/hacking.
i cannot believe that they are blocking because of suspicious activity,I think they are blocking because their software glitching because of too many users...lol they failed allready

Reactions: jeevancellworld

busywonder

Nov 21, 2019
But why almost everyone is talking bad about samkey? can they go into retrospect and fix this bad attitude?

jeevancellworld

Oct 17, 2017
India
Yes they are money looters for unknown reason ..unlocking one or two phone and looting credit...nevr respond ..if asked anything in their own site they will immediately banned ...My middle finger to the team