Samsung tool Pro 39.7 Update. List of changes from 38.8 till 39.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Samsung tool Pro 39.7 Update. List of changes from 38.8 till 39.7.

Adder support:

SM-A015F (read codes via server)
SM-A015G (read codes via server)
SM-A015M (read codes via server)
SM-A2070 (read codes via server)
SM-A207F (read codes via server)
SM-A207M (read codes via server)
SM-A7050 (read codes via server)
SM-A705F (read codes via server)
SM-A705FN (read codes via server)
SM-A705GM (read codes via server)
SM-A705MN (read codes via server)
SM-A7070 (read codes via server)
SM-A707F (read codes via server)
SM-A715F (read codes via server)
SM-A715FN (read codes via server)
SM-A715MN (read codes via server)
SM-A715GM (read codes via server)
SM-A715W (read codes via server)
SM-A805F (read codes via server)
SM-A905F (read codes via server)
SM-G770F (read codes via server)
SM-M405F (read codes via server)
SM-M405FN (read codes via server)

SM-M315F (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct Unlock codes via server, reboot download/recovery)

SM-A102N (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct Unlock codes via server, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX
SM-G715FN (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct Unlock codes via server, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX

SM-N770F (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct Unlock codes via server, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX

SM-A515F (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct READ codes via server, Repair, Patch CERT, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX

SM-A102W (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct READ codes via server, Repair, Patch CERT, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX
SM-G889F (Flashing, Read/Write EFS, Direct READ codes via server, Repair, Patch CERT, reboot download/recovery) - Any KNOX

Fixed:
-high CPU loading (fast battery discharge) after "patch CERT" on new exynos
phones
-lots of other bugs fixed

Download :
SamsungToolPRO_39.7

Many changes are not posted here. But if you using software i think you know more changes.

Last edited:

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
Hi, can you clarify why when I run the Z3x (NON CRACK) with some mobile models (in this case a Samsung S3 GT-I8190L), specifically when I am trying to repair IMEI or recording the certificate bakup, an error window appears, the software slows down or it freezes:

[Access violation at address 004074F8 in module "SamsungToolPRO.exe". Read of address 00000000]

I also noticed that in the ADB selection window, it fails to detect it and the program does not allow loading the ADB. But if I run an earlier version of the Z3x, for example the version I installed as proof was the old Z3x v27.7, it works perfectly well, loads the perfect ADB port and performs the repair without problems!

Is it a restriction that your newer modules have, for IMEI repairs and certificates?
They are bug of the most recent modules with problems for the new Build of Windows 10 64bit. In my case?

I thought it was my PC, but I see that it is not so, if you can explain better what happens and how to fix it. Thank!

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Hi, can you clarify why when I run the Z3x (NON CRACK) with some mobile models (in this case a Samsung S3 GT-I8190L), specifically when I am trying to repair IMEI or recording the certificate bakup, an error window appears, the software slows down or it freezes:

[Access violation at address 004074F8 in module "SamsungToolPRO.exe". Read of address 00000000]

I also noticed that in the ADB selection window, it fails to detect it and the program does not allow loading the ADB. But if I run an earlier version of the Z3x, for example the version I installed as proof was the old Z3x v27.7, it works perfectly well, loads the perfect ADB port and performs the repair without problems!

Is it a restriction that your newer modules have, for IMEI repairs and certificates?
They are bug of the most recent modules with problems for the new Build of Windows 10 64bit. In my case?

I thought it was my PC, but I see that it is not so, if you can explain better what happens and how to fix it. Thank!
hi
Upload a picture of the error that occurs with you
Next time put a separate topic for your problem

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
hi
Upload a picture of the error that occurs with you
Next time put a separate topic for your problem
Hi bro, I something better, I uploaded a video to YouTube with the ERROR in real time!
YouTube Video:
;)

We believe it is enough material for support!
In another occasion we also uploaded a support video for an ERROR that occurred in the JTAG Module "EasyJtag_Release_v3.6.1.2", went through 6 update before the ERROR was repaired-overcome! :plz:
EasyJtag_Release_v3.6.2.0 (FIX 100% GOOD) :up:

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
Hi bro, I something better, I uploaded a video to YouTube with the ERROR in real time!
YouTube Video:
;)

We believe it is enough material for support!
In another occasion we also uploaded a support video for an ERROR that occurred in the JTAG Module "EasyJtag_Release_v3.6.1.2", went through 6 update before the ERROR was repaired-overcome! :plz:
EasyJtag_Release_v3.6.2.0 (FIX 100% GOOD) :up:
If the previous version worked well with you, work on it until a new update is issued
The problem may be from you or your computer. Try it on another computer
I am everything that works normal and well

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
If the previous version worked well with you, work on it until a new update is issued
The problem may be from you or your computer. Try it on another computer
I am everything that works normal and well
I have several Modules installed on my PC due to this problem, I am going to install the previous versions closest to the last one and I make the comment here. I understand that it can be my BIOS, my PC, my hardware, etc ... Also remember that these BOARDs i7 also have many more people including the Adwars BIOS, therefore if the error in mine is repaired, many errors can be repaired in others too, it is not right or elementary to have several beta versions of the same software, just because of bugs in them, but I can work like this in the meantime. :up:

GabrielCh

Nov 29, 2019
Ok, until version v37.0 the program works good :up:, from this version onwards (Test Examp.: v38.2), present this fault (Bug), greetings! :down: 11246

Status
Not open for further replies.