Solved The missing OEM Unlock button on the Samsung Galaxy Phones

This topic has been solved

md alamin

Sep 13, 2019
Samsung galaxy s8 plus g955f not work plz solution

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Feb 18, 2018
sheikhupura punjab pakistan
AOA i have a205f with u2 binary i have follewed all the steps mentioned by you but oem option is not showing.. i am in deep trouble...
rmm state is prenormal i've tried all latest methods but doest not work.. i updated it to u3,u4 u5 and finally on u6 now but still oem unlock option is not showing.. my mobile came from dubae and it is pta blocked (means no cellular service) only thing is that i can connect it to wifi but cannot use mobile sim or mobile data... Please Help Seniors.. get me rid of it

arman430

Jun 12, 2020
swat pakistan
If you are looking for Fix Missing OEM Unlock Toggle on Samsung Phones,
How to fix the missing OEM Unlock button on the Samsung Phones,
OR Fix Missing OEM Unlock Toggle on Samsung Galaxy Devices
follow this video method to fix OEM Unlock missing Problem.

sir solution this model oem missing
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J727A
Sales Code: unknown
Timezone: Asia/Karachi
Android Version: 8.1.0 [M1AJQ] [SDK 27]
Build Date: Thu Mar 7 12:55:14 KST 2019
PDA Version: J727AUCS5BSC2 [march 2019, rev2]
Phone Version: J727AUCS5BSC2 [march 2019, rev2]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON315
Serial Number: R28J52P9GZF
Battery Status: 4.21V (74%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 0
Security Patch: 2019-03-01
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [06.22.20 23:48:35]
WorkID: 98633179

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
sir solution this model oem missing
Gathering phone info...
Collecting information. Be patient! Do NOT disconnect the phone!
Model: SM-J727A
Sales Code: unknown
Timezone: Asia/Karachi
Android Version: 8.1.0 [M1AJQ] [SDK 27]
Build Date: Thu Mar 7 12:55:14 KST 2019
PDA Version: J727AUCS5BSC2 [march 2019, rev2]
Phone Version: J727AUCS5BSC2 [march 2019, rev2]
Board Platform: EXYNOS5
Modem Platform: SHANNON315
Serial Number: R28J52P9GZF
Battery Status: 4.21V (74%)
Network Type: GSM
SIM Status: ABSENT
Multisim Config: SS
Knox Version: v30
Warranty Bit: 0
Security Patch: 2019-03-01
Successfully finished.
Finished at local time: [06.22.20 23:48:35]
WorkID: 98633179
1- Go to the menu and open the system settings on your Samsung devices.
2- Under System settings, head over to the General management and then choose Date and time.
3- Ensure that Automatic date and time is turned off. If it is turned on both then make sure to turn it off.
4- You will notice that a few more options will appear. Now, click on the “Select Date” option and choose any random date from the last month.
5- Go back to the system settings menu and now you have to go to the System information (About Device). You can get this option at the end of the system settings.
6- Now, you have to tap 7 times on Build number to be a developer. (Ignore if in case you are already a developer).
7- Once you have got the developer options, head over to those options and you will find an “Auto update system” option. It will be turned on and you have to turn it off. Just ignore if any error appears on your screen.
8- Also unlock the option called “Download updates automatically”.
9- You will also find an option called “Download updates manually”. Enable this option and you might also get any error but all you have to do is ignore it.
10- Last step is to Reboot your Samsung device and check whether the problem is fixed or not.

• Sad
Reactions: arman430

arman430

Jun 12, 2020
swat pakistan
1- Go to the menu and open the system settings on your Samsung devices.
2- Under System settings, head over to the General management and then choose Date and time.
3- Ensure that Automatic date and time is turned off. If it is turned on both then make sure to turn it off.
4- You will notice that a few more options will appear. Now, click on the “Select Date” option and choose any random date from the last month.
5- Go back to the system settings menu and now you have to go to the System information (About Device). You can get this option at the end of the system settings.
6- Now, you have to tap 7 times on Build number to be a developer. (Ignore if in case you are already a developer).
7- Once you have got the developer options, head over to those options and you will find an “Auto update system” option. It will be turned on and you have to turn it off. Just ignore if any error appears on your screen.
8- Also unlock the option called “Download updates automatically”.
9- You will also find an option called “Download updates manually”. Enable this option and you might also get any error but all you have to do is ignore it.
10- Last step is to Reboot your Samsung device and check whether the problem is fixed or not.
Not Fix