this miui version can't be installed on this device

haider22

Jul 2, 2019
Hello Ask for help in solving this problem

redmi not 8 pro this miui version can't be installed on this device Please is there a solution

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello Ask for help in solving this problem

redmi not 8 pro this miui version can't be installed on this device Please is there a solution
Good, but I could specify or detail more what the problem is, is that it does not say anything sir, thank you very much. Screenshots, if you do it with any software, box, dongle, etc.

haider22

Jul 2, 2019
شكرا جزيلا اخي العزيز

Attachments

• 8 pro.png
    8 pro.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 8pro.png
    8pro.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 8pro1.jpeg
    8pro1.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 16

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
شكرا جزيلا اخي العزيز
Good morning
  1. The official language of writing is English. Please read the forum rules.
  2. In section 5 of the forum rules please read it, there is a very nice button called LIKE to add.
  3. The screenshots should contain the martiview forum logo, as if they were watermarked the same as the videos, I say this in case you are removed from a post, you are not complying with the forum rules.
Now let's go to the part of your problem, ufi box/dongle with that model is having problems with the server, also depends on the region, country where the order of access to the server to allow us to do any operation, there are many limitations, seeing logs of users who live in India or in many Asian regions there are no problems of server requests, out of there if I have seen many problems.
Use miflash pro but in recovery mode, but you can only update the xiaomi at no time the software will let you degrade, miflash pro you can also download firmware in zip format, the connection mode goes into recovery mode and you choose the option connect miassistant and in miflashpro the option or section recovery if it recognizes you the imeis is compatible and you can update.
If you want to use spflashtool you need an authorized xiaomi account, it's the solution right now or you know someone who has it and make you a remote