Free Gift From Martview Forum Tips frp bypass huawei with emui 9.1

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I put you in an example video, but as this video there are many on youtube, but what they do not say is that before doing any method to make baypass by the method in a safe way, you must downgrade the firmware of the huawei to the one with the bug safely.

The example in the video works perfectly, I give you an example of a huawei that I just made.
The huawei in question is P Smart fig-lx1 arrived due to an update failure by ota, the first thing to do is put it in fastboot mode and find out the information of the huawei (this is very important), the info it threw is that it has the firmware 9.1.0.174C109, I searched the internet and found several firmware with the same cust, I tried firmware 9.1.0.145C109, the huawei came back to life and working, but of course we have another problem the frp, I tried the video method and then the safe mode and it did not work because the firmware installed on the huawei does not have the safe mode bug, I tried the firmware 9.1.0130C109 and done, I did the video method again and then the safe mode and this firmware does have the bug of the safe method.
All the firmwares must be tested through sd card or otg is the safest method of not brickeying huawei phones and above all both the new models and those that have a processor Kirim 710 more variants and Kirim 980 more variants, as you already know there are than revive them through emmc.

Greetings BR

Reactions: sekarrajan