Ufi box problem with clk

Yuriy

Nov 14, 2016
Russia
Problem with clk definition. With any adapter and memory chip. Including isp. How to fix?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Problem with clk definition. With any adapter and memory chip. Including isp. How to fix?

Good, check that the image or the schematic of the isp pinout is correct and check the welds

Yuriy

Nov 14, 2016
Russia
The same problem with adapters. It is along the clk line. With another ufi boxing, all is well.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

The same problem with adapters. It is along the clk line. With another ufi boxing, all is well.
Good, when I have had the same problem I have solved it by reballing or seeing if the emmc adapter is well placed, you know that it can be moved, etc., if a checked is all ok, you only have to read the developers of ufi box and they give you a solution

Reactions: bhattimobile

Yuriy

Nov 14, 2016
Russia
With the new adapter, the same problem. With another box, the connection is working properly. What can be fixed in the box?

Yuriy

Nov 14, 2016
Russia
[QUOTE = "ShohagMalik, должность: 75786, участник: 92948"]
Как насчет с провайдером?
[/ QUOTE]

I wrote above that with a different box and with the same adapter, the microcircuits are readable. How to fix clk line in box?

msibashankar

Product Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
india
PayPal:

You need contact box developer . If your problem in adapter then we can modify. But we cannot support
If your warranty is available contact reseller either post your problem with img and text

Sent From Redmi Note 5 Pro Using Martview Forum App

Reactions: ysfzyemr

Yuriy

Nov 14, 2016
Russia
You need contact box developer . If your problem in adapter then we can modify. But we cannot support
If your warranty is available contact reseller either post your problem with img and text

Sent From Redmi Note 5 Pro Using Martview Forum App
Tell me please. Who can I contact with this question?

mampi mondal

Dec 23, 2019
Failed to initialize eMMC (return code: 17, CMD Error: Timeout) !!!
CMD1 error, cmd response: 0x0, card state: 255 (Card is in unknown state)
SEND_OP_COND command failed.
--- Check eMMC pins and connection ---
--- Try to select correct VCC/VCCQ manually ---
--- Try to decrease the clock speed ---

mampi mondal

Dec 23, 2019
Failed to initialize eMMC (return code: 6, CMD Error: Invalid Voltage Range) !!!
CMD1 error, cmd response: 0x40FF8080, card state: 255 (Card is in unknown state)
SEND_OP_COND command failed.
--- Card might be DEAD, for OLD moviNAND(Samsung) eMMC you may update the firmware with TestPoint ! ---