Help ufi high speed (Duf mode) [Answered]

smsmeslam

May 30, 2019
Hi sir, I have a problem with the boxbox with the first working day and the problem is ufi high speed (Duf mode) UFI_v1.3.0.1155_setup

Madgoeslim

Product Manager
Aug 6, 2018
Indonesia
Hi sir, I have a problem with the boxbox with the first working day and the problem is ufi high speed (Duf mode) UFI_v1.3.0.1155_setup

Hello,
It looks like your UFI box is trapped in DFU mode (Device Firmware Upgrade).
The new UFI, it should have been installed with the new firmware version, so this includes very rare cases.

Try clicking "Leave DFU mode", if it still doesn't work, try replacing the USB cable, or USB port, if possible move to another PC for testing.

Other solutions that can be tried, install low version of UFi BOX, and try to do Firmware Upgrade.

But if the method above still doesn't work, the UFi box is supported with a 6-month warranty, so please return it to the reseller for replacement.

Reactions: Deepesh Sharma

zegobit

Product Supporter
Aug 9, 2018
Indonesia
Hi,

DFU mode was set when the box's firmware is corrupt. Usually this problem can be solved with Firmware Upgrade, or by clicking Exit DFU mode button.
However, if your problem is not solved by Upgrade Firmware or Exit DFU mode, you may consider to return to box to seller for replacement since there might be problem with the hardware.

smsmeslam

May 30, 2019
Thanks sir for the response The problem is continuous. All your overseas has been implemented. Should I recall the seller