Ufi latest setup not opening from Nov and no one is helping i am unable to open this version, after auto update from synchronize, its not opening, alw

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018
i am unable to open this version, after auto update from synchronize, its not opening, always getting error (exception EAcess Violation in module ufi.exe at 007fc9b4. Acess violation at address 00bfc9b4 in module 'ufi.exe. read of address 00000008.).... also unable to open v1464 after installation, last version that i m able to open and use is V1.3.0.1155 ....please suggest? From Nov 2019 I am using old setup only, no one is there to help in ufi forum.... Please help someone. I tried all the suggestions to re-download setup, reinstall windows everything but still new setup not opening.

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018

getting this below error even after updating to latest version while opening tool, only able to use v1.3.0.1155no one giving any suggestions from many months using just old version

Reactions: clan123

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good sirs watch the video there you have the solution because it does not open or mark the error when opening ufibox / dongle

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018
Good sirs watch the video there you have the solution because it does not open or mark the error when opening ufibox / dongle

sir please check, i am getting different error, and none of the apps are installed in my pc. and all other tools are working only ufi not working

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
sir please check, i am getting different error, and none of the apps are installed in my pc. and all other tools are working only ufi not working

Good sir, desistale the software as the video says and you will see how it works, if you do not have to completely desistalar ufi software included folder and make a new installation

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018
Good sir, desistale the software as the video says and you will see how it works, if you do not have to completely desistalar ufi software included folder and make a new installation
Already uninstalled ufi and also ufi software deleted, and reinstalled fresh installation again, still same error, Sir please suggest, should I uninstall all the driver( MTK, sprd, Qualcomm, Nokia, Microsoft an all others ) that are in my PC and then install android toolbox ? Are any drivers causing problems?

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018
Moderators please check all the apps and drivers on my pc, please tell what i should uninstall?

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018
Moderators please check post no.11 and tell which apps I should uninstall to make this ufi working again?

bhagat20

Dec 3, 2018