Not open for further replies.

vishal3008N

Product Supporter
Jul 25, 2017
haryana
Sonork ID
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
UFI REMOTE SERVER NOTE WORK. YESTERDAY I BUY 60 CREDITS. BUT ALL USELESS ALWAYS SERVER BUSY & WAST MY TIME. I WANT REFUND MY MONEY.

E

atstech

Oct 8, 2018
@UFI support and moderators
We have bought an expensive box and buy credits to be ahead of competition who use rival boxes, but since 2 days im trying to unlock 1 pc and always find the server busy, have tried all those mentioned times in the quotes by other users but still found it busy!
and UFI box maker would have sold atleast 10K boxes in india, he thinks 3o minutes in a day to access and unlock 1000s of phones is enough?

SOON WORK AGAIN SOME TIME SERVER ISSUE, TEAM ON WORK PROGRESS
SERVER TIME 8:30 TO 8:45
IF NOT WORK CHECK 9:30 TO 9:45

you have to increase the time allotted for our use or pls stop selling credits atleast so that we can stop taking commitments from customers and waste our time & effort!
Thanks
WBR

Reactions: vishal3008N

Rikky akhtar

Oct 17, 2019
@UFI support and moderators
We have bought an expensive box and buy credits to be ahead of competition who use rival boxes, but since 2 days im trying to unlock 1 pc and always find the server busy, have tried all those mentioned times in the quotes by other users but still found it busy!
and UFI box maker would have sold atleast 10K boxes in india, he thinks 3o minutes in a day to access and unlock 1000s of phones is enough?

you have to increase the time allotted for our use or pls stop selling credits atleast so that we can stop taking commitments from customers and waste our time & effort!
Thanks
WBR
same issue with me i tryed alredy 3 set but no luck server from 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.