Unlock cuenta xiaomi todos los modelos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Las descargas tienen contraseña... se puede saber cual es?

Good, the first thing is that you have to speak in English and second you have not even thanked, because I will give you the password

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Buenas, en este enlace tienes todos los firmware modificados para quitar la cuenta micloud, tienes todos los modelos de xiaomi, StackPath,
on a stable and fast server to download.

Good, in this link you have all the firmware modified to remove the micloud account, you have all the xiaomi models,

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good to all, the files all have a password, but as I know that many people like to thank, because the password will not be given to the person or user if in the original post they do not thank and as the files are mine, they are not copy and paste as many or most people do, sorry if users get pissed, but the files are free, they are not paid, unless you appreciate the work.
Do not send private messages demanding passwords, if you have not thanked first, because I will not give it.

medamin

Jul 26, 2019
Sorry to have spoken like that, you are right, congratulations, and thanks for offering it to the public, in my case I have a phone that has been in the drawer for more than 1 month and seeing that there is a possibility of unlocking, I have decided to repair it, it is now in your hands Give the password or not. Thanks again

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good night, can you provide the password or is it costly?

Good, the modified firmware is free, but in the main post of this page you don't like it, because I don't give you the passwords, it's that simple

Burini

Jul 20, 2017
Brasil
[QUOTE = "Franky38, postagem: 42205, membro: 57892"]
Bom, o firmware modificado é gratuito, mas não o post principal desta página você não gosta, porque eu não te dou como senhas, é simples assim
[CITAR]

onde eu escrevi eu não gosto?
Eu perguntei a você, quanto custa, que valor, se você vende, não o quero de graça, entendeu?
Não está aqui para aproveitar o serviço de qualquer usuário, você não está procurando uma senha, não está se apropriando, anuncia uma solução por quê?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Bom, o firmware modificado é gratuito, mas não o post principal desta página você não gosta, porque eu não te dou como senhas, é simples assim
[CITAR]

Eu perguntei a você, quanto custa, que valor, se você vende, não o quero de graça, entendeu?
Não está aqui para aproveitar o serviço de qualquer usuário, você não está procurando uma senha, não está se apropriando, anuncia uma solução por quê?

English please

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

[CITAR]

Good, you only have one simple thing, where is the server link where the files are hosted, you just like it, that's it, it's not very complicated, you don't have to study any career or anything like that.

Burini

Jul 20, 2017
Brasil
[QUOTE = "Franky38, postagem: 42318, membro: 57892"]
Bom, você só tem uma coisa simples, onde é o link do servidor onde os arquivos estão hospedados, você apenas gosta, é isso, não é muito complicado, você não precisa estudar nenhuma carreira ou algo assim.
[/CITAR]
Eu escrevi em inglês para você, você deve ter algum problema mental amigo, não é possível

Burini

Jul 20, 2017
Brasil
Good, you only have one simple thing, where is the server link where the files are hosted, you just like it, that's it, it's not very complicated, you don't have to study any career or anything like that.
I wrote in English for you, you must have some mental problem friend, is not possible.
I didn't ask you for anything, I want to pay for the files, you get blablabla and you don't say anything with anything, you should have a problem, it's not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.