Userdata partition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsking

Oct 16, 2019
I, im New in forum, i want to buy hypobox but i have some questions.
First is if with hypobox can read all content of userdata partition, for forensic uses. I have a reapair Shop and we work with agency of forensic. Can read photos videos contacts etc?
If have passcode or dont have it.
We know that Android 6.0 and following are encripted userdata and cant read it. We used an emmc old readers but only work with Android 5 and 4.4

halilintar

Friend's Martview
Apr 20, 2019
indonesia
I, im New in forum, i want to buy hypobox but i have some questions.
First is if with hypobox can read all content of userdata partition, for forensic uses. I have a reapair Shop and we work with agency of forensic. Can read photos videos contacts etc?
If have passcode or dont have it.
We know that Android 6.0 and following are encripted userdata and cant read it. We used an emmc old readers but only work with Android 5 and 4.4

Yes sir it support those feature. we are developing that way

rusty evans

Sep 9, 2018
not exist nothing for read encrypted userdata from android 6 on emmc and above all ufs ..

Attachments

• Android_Encryption.jpg
    Android_Encryption.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 71

Alexsking

Oct 16, 2019
Halilintar says yes, they can but rusty evans say no . What is the correct answer. And why should buy that if Android 6 and following cant recover nothing. There arent pones with Android 5 today having Android 10

halilintar

Friend's Martview
Apr 20, 2019
indonesia
Halilintar says yes, they can but rusty evans say no . What is the correct answer. And why should buy that if Android 6 and following cant recover nothing. There arent pones with Android 5 today having Android 10

we are progressing on NAND and NAND socket first. then Updating the Read data on encrypted Android version.

we have other way to decrypt the data.
it will be around 3 month

halilintar

Friend's Martview
Apr 20, 2019
indonesia

we are progressing on NAND and NAND socket first. then Updating the Read data on encrypted Android version.

we have other way to
Its take 3 month to decrypt userdata or what ? You have broken AES alogo ?

No sir I mean it will take 3 month before we update the Feature, after we release the NAND feature and the socket sir

rusty evans

Sep 9, 2018
Hello , good for nand socket it will be an incentive for the purchase.. but on encrypted partition android user data as long as I don't see I don't think ..anyway team! We await all progress, thanks

Panika174

Apr 30, 2019
У меня коробка ЕМС вообще не хочет читать не одну флешку!!!!Что же мне теперь делать?Я не могу сосчитать флешку не пиши на нее не чисти ее!программа работает одновременно!

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
У меня коробка ЕМС вообще не хочет читать не одну флешку!!!!Что же мне теперь делать?Я не могу сосчитать флешку не пиши на нее не чисти ее!программа работает одновременно!

can u please use english sir. i don't understand it

Panika174

Apr 30, 2019
можете ли вы, пожалуйста, использовать английский сэр. i don't understand it
I installed the drivers on the hypobox program works fine.But the emmc box does not want to read the flash memory.And does not write a dump.This happens with all flash drives.Tell me what the problem is please

Attachments

• Новый текстовый документ.txt
    954 bytes · Views: 14

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
I installed the drivers on the hypobox program works fine.But the emmc box does not want to read the flash memory.And does not write a dump.This happens with all flash drives.Tell me what the problem is please

sir can u please screenshot your progress step by step on how u read the eMMC we are afraid that probably u miss some step sir.

second most probably problem is ur BGA socket is not tight enough try put a cut of paper on top of the IC

Attachments

• BGA.jpg
    BGA.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 27
  • BGA2.jpg
    BGA2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 26

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019

or u can watch the video from this yputube channel

GsmNet indo

Panika174

Apr 30, 2019
Сэр, пожалуйста, сделайте скриншот вашего прогресса шаг за шагом о том, как Вы читаете eMMC мы боимся, что, вероятно, вы пропустите какой-то шаг, сэр.

во-вторых, наиболее вероятно, что проблема заключается в том, что гнездо ur BGA недостаточно плотно, попробуйте положить кусок бумаги поверх IC
[/ЦИТАТА]
или вы можете посмотреть видео с этого канала yputube

Gsmnet indo
[/ЦИТАТА]
7759 Я не могу загрузить видео.Я пробовал ваш путь с листком бумаги, но это не работает.И у меня всегда есть зеленый свет на коробке, это так и должно быть?[/ЦИТАТА]

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 31.png
    31.png
    491.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 41.png
    41.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 51.png
    51.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 61.png
    61.png
    433 KB · Views: 31
  • 71.png
    71.png
    577.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 81.png
    81.png
    319.8 KB · Views: 30

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019

change Your local settings to USA or UK sir, this is only temporary sir until the update is release sir

Panika174

Apr 30, 2019
change Your local settings to USA or UK sir, this is only temporary sir until the update is release sir
Sir, does the light on the box always have to be green, or does it only have to be green when reading the flash drive?I have it always burns even if you do not work it

Proxy

Jul 13, 2019
Sir, does the light on the box always have to be green, or does it only have to be green when reading the flash drive?I have it always burns even if you do not work it

did u test it with other eMMC other than what u use now sir ?

Status
Not open for further replies.