Virus in 2.0.8 and lack of installation instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

js100087

Nov 25, 2019
I need a version of the tool that works. I had 2.0.8 version in the dongle, but is does not work. Virus detection stops it.

Also it would be nice to get good instructions to install the SW into working order

Mofadal

Product Manager
Jul 25, 2018
SUDAN
I need a version of the tool that works. I had 2.0.8 version in the dongle, but is does not work. Virus detection stops it.

Also it would be nice to get good instructions to install the SW into working order

send screen shot

js100087

Nov 25, 2019
there is really not much I can send you. The one on the dongle I downloaded it and started to use it and it tries to start (as an administrator) but nothing happens. Then downloaded it from files and download stops and it says there is a virus. I haven't seen the program run once so far.
Normal windows 10 installed in lenovo desktop box

js100087

Nov 25, 2019
I changed the settings, downloaded the .rar. There is an application only. No installer or anything. I can start the application as an administrator, it will ask for my credentials and after I give them it will just disappear. Nothing happens, program does not open

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
I changed the settings, downloaded the .rar. There is an application only. No installer or anything. I can start the application as an administrator, it will ask for my credentials and after I give them it will just disappear. Nothing happens, program does not open
Upload an image of the error bro

xipmt

Dec 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "perata, сообщение: 56481, участник: 5490"]
Здравствуй
Возникла проблема с обновлением компьютера как вируса
Интерфейс та же проблема
В качестве временного решения, дождитесь исправления проблемы в следующем обновлении
Сделай это

[/ QUOTE]
Where can I download the normal old version of EMMC Dongle

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
[QUOTE = "perata, сообщение: 56481, участник: 5490"]
Здравствуй
Возникла проблема с обновлением компьютера как вируса
Интерфейс та же проблема
В качестве временного решения, дождитесь исправления проблемы в следующем обновлении
Сделай это

[/ QUOTE]
Where can I download the normal old version of EMMC Dongle
Writing in the English forum bro

Reactions: Panika174
Status
Not open for further replies.