DTPro When can We See Spreadtrum Support

DTPro Tool

Ryan777

Oct 27, 2021
Zimbabwe
DTPRO TEAM you r lagging behing and not addressing technical areas especially on cpus like spd,ur updates r not based on market demands.pliz care to have n agressive market reseach to provide solutions fast because we r now adapting to using other tools n this will not be good to ur reputation in this industry

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
DTPRO TEAM you r lagging behing and not addressing technical areas especially on cpus like spd,ur updates r not based on market demands.pliz care to have n agressive market reseach to provide solutions fast because we r now adapting to using other tools n this will not be good to ur reputation in this industry
we understand your point of view! but We do NOT try to add the same thing that is on the market for simple reasons.
Our Tool has a super affordable price! but we provide Makes and Models support that no other team support! and without Credits...

We are constantly developing solutions.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are improving all our Modules and processes and launching Exclusive Models with support for unique functions.
  • Nokia 1.3 | Nokia 1.4 IMEI repair (Rooted)
  • LG Usa Null After Downgrade IMEI repair|Unlock -NO Credits
  • Xiaomi IMEI repair on New Security Models as is the Redmi Note 11s....
  • New type of loader with support for Etoken Added!
  • Cert patch on some models (with new security)
  • RSA Dissable for multiple Devices... .

All this is very useful for all users, let's not forget all the other features that DTpro tool has.

Last edited:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
GSM Market today.
if you notice!! the market is flooded (full) of garbage tools.. they are released to the public they take 2 months copying solutions.. then no more updates... and i can mention them... if you want!

Look at the market... how many tools have not even copied our name... or only take 2-4 months on the market and then they die.

Something they should know.
-We are Independent Developers... We have launched unique solutions that are then copied, I can mention them.. We were the first to launch LG Without Credits...
-We released Free Solution (No Credits) for huawei Nova 8i - Where the removal of Frp|Huawei ID via Servers cost up to 30USD to the public.... We DTPRO TEAM released this to the public without Credits and without errors.....

-Many people paying from 15USD to 25USD for rebrand|Remove DEMO MODE on Huawei Nova 9! With DTPRO you can do it for free....

My opinion
Many Market Tools arrive collect money from users and forget to update their Modules. the customer loses the money.

We are not the most famous team in the market, but we have been providing support to all our users for 4 years and launching real solutions.