Which one should I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

Jun 16, 2020
India
Im confused, which should I buy UFI box or Easy Jtag box ? Which box supports all old and latest phones of Oppo, vivo, realme etc.

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi
Each box and its features
Depending on the phones (oppo-vivo-realme.) I thought, I think UFI Box is better
So far the UFI and EASY JTAG Puxi have supported all EMMC memory problems
As for UFS memory, its support is EASY JTAG so far, but UFI Box has not supported it yet.
It is possible that the UFI team will support UFS memories, but it will most likely not support it by issuing an Adaptor just like the EasyJet team did and it will download a new box as often as the Medusa team did (just a personal opinion)

spark

Jun 16, 2020
India
hi
Each box and its features
Depending on the phones (oppo-vivo-realme.) I thought, I think UFI Box is better
So far the UFI and EASY JTAG Puxi have supported all EMMC memory problems
As for UFS memory, its support is EASY JTAG so far, but UFI Box has not supported it yet.
It is possible that the UFI team will support UFS memories, but it will most likely not support it by issuing an Adaptor just like the EasyJet team did and it will download a new box as often as the Medusa team did (just a personal opinion)
Except that UFS feature.... does easy jtag provides all same feature as that of UFI box ?

Status
Not open for further replies.