hagenalro7

Oct 27, 2019
- PACK 1 XIAOMI UNLOCKBOOTLOADER:
Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...86940962608319

- MI BL PASS COLECTION PACK 2:
Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...86940962608316

- Software to unlock xiaomi bootloader:
Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...86940962608323

Free, without passwords, without youtube requirements, or anything like that, directly downloads and to your computer.
Good morning, Mr.franky
I have a problem accessing these files
Is there any solution

riadgsm1971

Nov 7, 2019
I take the ques back.. I tried, and it need mi auth.. Is there a no auth firehose available for poco f1???

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
I take the ques back.. I tried, and it need mi auth.. Is there a no auth firehose available for poco f1???

Feeling so much for now if, until I finish the tests I am doing and the loaders really work, there is no choice but to use an authorized account, I will not put or post a thing that is not worth, I do not want people to lose time with things that are not worth it, as I do not like to waste time and make me lose myself.

I always upload things that are really worthwhile and real solutions, now that people, users or technical assumptions know how to work the archives is another world.

Regards.

yyw156157132

Mar 21, 2019
Feeling so much for now if, until I finish the tests I am doing and the loaders really work, there is no choice but to use an authorized account, I will not put or post a thing that is not worth, I do not want people to lose time with things that are not worth it, as I do not like to waste time and make me lose myself.

I always upload things that are really worthwhile and real solutions, now that people, users or technical assumptions know how to work the archives is another world.

Regards.

thanks for help me flash xiaomi ,:up:

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

thanks for help me flash xiaomi ,:up:

Good, it flashes like a normal xiaomi file or firmware, if it is true that some models and especially new ones will need an authorized xiaomi account, keep in hand umt for example and check out the auth server option, you have many models supported.

Regards.

riadgsm1971

Nov 7, 2019
uploaded.net not supporting idm.. firefox or chrome download very slow.. is there any way download it with idm????

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

uploaded.net not supporting idm.. firefox or chrome download very slow.. is there any way download it with idm????

Good, I'm very sorry, but for many usurers users, you are going to pay all, nobody forces you to download anything, whoever you download and if not that life is sought on the internet. Sorry on the other site they complained about password, which they could not download.

Reactions: quimera40

HOUJIAN12345

Oct 22, 2019
Hello, sir. Please ask Hongmi 5plus to downgrade to your version. How can I unlock BL lock? Thank you very much!!

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hello, sir. Please ask Hongmi 5plus to downgrade to your version. How can I unlock BL lock? Thank you very much!!

Good, depending on whether the global version or Chinese version degrades to mui9 9.5 or 9.6, then with the software you unlock the bootloader and when the software leaves the green token you have already unlocked it, in fastboot mode it is unlocked, you only have to go back to flash to miui 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.