New Xiaomi bootloader unlock files 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOUJIAN12345

Oct 22, 2019
Good, depending on whether the global version or Chinese version degrades to mui9 9.5 or 9.6, then with the software you unlock the bootloader and when the software leaves the green token you have already unlocked it, in fastboot mode it is unlocked, you only have to go back to flash to miui 10.
Thank you. This is the Chinese version of my mobile phone. It has failed to unlock. It's red and there's no green..

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Thank you. This is the Chinese version of my mobile phone. It has failed to unlock. It's red and there's no green..

Good again, the procedure is that, if you have a professional box or dongle, like umt, hydra test, if you don't tell me I'll upload a file.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

OK, thank you very much. Please upload the file, sir

Good, let's see if we find out, you have done the procedure as I said, it is also advisable to have tools to work, do not expect miracles with free files, because that way you will not go anywhere, it is advice.

HOUJIAN12345

Oct 22, 2019
Good, let's see if we find out, you have done the procedure as I said, it is also advisable to have tools to work, do not expect miracles with free files, because that way you will not go anywhere, it is advice.
Hello, sir. I'm from China. I don't have any tools you said. Please help me. Thank you very much! I really want to understand BL of 5plus

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hello, sir. I'm from China. I don't have any tools you said. Please help me. Thank you very much! I really want to understand BL of 5plus

Good, the procedure is as I have explained, I do not know how I can help you more.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good morning, Mr.franky
I have a problem accessing these files
Is there any solution

Good, you no longer have problems, all the files are in androidfilehost and the password is added in the new post.

HOUJIAN12345

Oct 22, 2019
Good, it is not easier to go to the main post and you see that the password is there posted, annoy you a little and do not be comfortable, OK.
Sir, can you make a red rice 5 plus unlocking bag for me? How much is it? Thank you very much

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Sir, can you make a red rice 5 plus unlocking bag for me? How much is it? Thank you very much

Good, you only have to downgrade to miui 9.5, keeping in mind if the xiaomi is Chinese version or global version, once degraded, we put the xiaomi in fastboot mode and with the unlock bootloader software we unlock them and we will only have to flash the xiaomi again in edl mode to the miui 10 version.

Reactions: rednoxbd

HOUJIAN12345

Oct 22, 2019
Good, you only have to downgrade to miui 9.5, keeping in mind if the xiaomi is Chinese version or global version, once degraded, we put the xiaomi in fastboot mode and with the unlock bootloader software we unlock them and we will only have to flash the xiaomi again in edl mode to the miui 10 version.
Sir, 5plus doesn't work. It needs a similar unlocking guide. 5plus is not like red rice note5, which is degraded to open BL

kviperr

Dec 18, 2019
Instructions from archive, for redmi 5a Riva not work. Who tested? Help me. Excuse me for my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.