Redmi Note 5 Pro Eng Firmware Free Download | Whyred Eng Rom | World First Direct LinkContent Link
Hi, All my GSM Friends here I come to discuss Why need to Write Redmi Note 5 Pro Eng Firmware? So, the read the following answer, When you repair note 5 pro’s for any reason & EMMC repair without any backup or When you use erase command & fully format The chip, then the phone will show Unknown baseband, Because the phones Security data are erased for using this type of command, or you are trying to repair IMEI and also abnormally reset efs and modemst1, modemst2,fsg then the phone will show IMEI Null, Invalid IMEI, Unable to Get IMEI, and also showing the common Problem Unknown Baseband. So, the Most common Problem is 1). Unknown Baseband, 2). IMEI 0
How To Solve 1). Unknown Baseband Redmi Note 5 Pro Eng Firmware
Some Discussion you have to know Failure news
(News Collec from Forums) :
- RESTORE SUCCESS But when check Still Baseband Unknown Need Ur Help AND Support To solve My Problem LInk
- bro im try umt qcfire 1st reset efs 2nd repair imxx umt method 1 3rd write qcn file qfil phone ok calling net also ok but agen phone on off imxx baseband unknown already try same step 10 time how to solve need hlp. Link & Post no. 3.
- Baseband ok but imei problem Flashed with miui 10 and miui 9.6.4 with fastboot and recovery firmware but still same. unable to unlock bootloader unable to enable diag mode But imei is showing when phone is connected in mi assistant mode in mi flash tool pro Tried reset efs with umt but still same Need solution. Link & Post no 1.
- Mi note 5 MEI7 Unable to get imei problem….Baseband unknown how to repair…plz help. Link & Post no 3,4
There Many More Developer says many more ways To solve the unknown baseband or IMEI 0 Problem. (Guide Data Collect From Forums)
- First of all you must do root this devices because ##717717## wont work on old and new security. After root you can use below commands via CMD for enable DIAG port.
- adb devices
- adb shell
- setprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
- Try This MethodLink For See Discussion Post no 10
1:- First flash this version whyred_global_images_V184.108.40.206.NEIMIEK_20180210.000 0.00_7.1_global_9de13715c9
2:- Enable Diag Mode by Fastboot Adb Using Code
2:- Read QCN by QC Fire UMT(You May Skip This Step)
4:- Reset EFS By QC Fire UMT(Note-Backup EFS for Own Safety)
5:- Write QCN by BST Tool
6:- When it’s Done do Factory Reset
There Showing many more harassing topics about repair & fixing all the above problems. SomeOne says Downgrade firmware, someone says reset efs/reset modest1/modest2& fsg file then wite modified qcn, Someone Provide esf file someone shares Firmware, Modem File Unknown Baseband file, and bla bla bla
After Applying All types of methods of Forum Posts But not happen anything, Hey Guy’s Let’s See How I Solve This Problem.
1pc Redmi Note 5 Pro Came with Unknown Baseband. Then I realized with all forums posts & files (ESF, QCN, Firmware, Modemst1, Modest2, Fsg File Using all Methods but all times fail to fix this Problems.
1st, Open Umt Tool (You can use any tool) and connect the device on advance tab and erase only fsg, Modemst1, modest2 files
2nd, I Reset Efs from the “Read & tool” Tab Using Efs Function Sub-menu.
3rd, I flashed With Tested file For Redmi Note 5 Pro Eng Firmware (With untick Protect IMEI)
4th, Power on the phone and enable USB Debugging From the Developer menu
5th, I Download and install the Minimal ADB software
6th then open the minimal ADB and copy and paste some code for enabling DIAG Port code are given bellow
susetprop sys.usb.config diag,adb
7th, Then I Goto “Read & Tool Tab and click and choose Security Sub-menu “Restore Qcn” By Selecting Qualcomm Hs-Diagnostic Port.
8th, then I Type Mannualy Imei No
After That, I check after rebooting the device (Redmi Note 5 Pro) All Are ok
then I went for Flashing With Latest Firmware (Click on Protect IMEI)
After that, all problems are solved and the phone is alive with this working method and files.
Diag Mode Driver
Any Problem or need any help please contact us
All Above Files and Link Verified and 100% Tested BY our Technicians, So Don’t Worry Follow All Step’s By Step’s and Keep Enjoy With Us You Can Donate For our Technician By the Bellow Information:>>>>
This Content is Only and Only For Educational purposes. We and our Website will not responsible. Don’t use it in Any illegal Activities. Here I just Sowing this method to use For yourself. I Never Ever Force Anyone to use crack or PIRATED software. Welcome to my Website
, I am Kazi Selim Osman, from West Bengal, India Here I upload all videos/posts about mobile repairing, software issues, and also the latest technology videos/posts. I Always happy to help every person.
Note – We will not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused if you will attempt or follow my video. Please do it at your own risk.