Xiaomi Mi 9 (Cepheus) - Bootloader locked - Device stuck in Fastboot mode

jvlahovi2

Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys!

I am struggling with Xiaomi MI 9 (CEPHEUS)

Device is stuck in Fastboot mode (Firstly it showed that system is destroyed)
I cannot unlock bootloader (Have not found a way yet) and I cannot flash it with patched programmer.
I do not want to pay for phone flashing to someone.

PS. I have tried Chimera and it is not working (might be bug from their side, others are complaining too)

Please guys help!
Thanks in advance

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi guys!

I am struggling with Xiaomi MI 9 (CEPHEUS)

Device is stuck in Fastboot mode (Firstly it showed that system is destroyed)
I cannot unlock bootloader (Have not found a way yet) and I cannot flash it with patched programmer.
I do not want to pay for phone flashing to someone.

PS. I have tried Chimera and it is not working (might be bug from their side, others are complaining too)

Please guys help!
Thanks in advance

Good, find out through miflashpro which version of miui has and from the same program download the recovery version that is in zip format and flash it from the same program

Reactions: jvlahovi2

jvlahovi2

Dec 6, 2019
Good, find out through miflashpro which version of miui has and from the same program download the recovery version that is in zip format and flash it from the same program

HOW ? :)
I do not see anything pointing to the version.

Also i get message that bootloader is locked, switch to recovery(which i cannot boot into)

jvlahovi2

Dec 6, 2019
Can anybody help me with this. I am frustrated I can pay you.
I do not know if it is illegal, but I will offer donation for helping me with this.
You can PM me and I will send you my whatsapp number.
Thanks in advance guys.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Can anybody help me with this. I am frustrated I can pay you.
I do not know if it is illegal, but I will offer donation for helping me with this.
You can PM me and I will send you my whatsapp number.
Thanks in advance guys.

Mi PC Suite
MiFlash Pro v4.3.1220.29 - Official Website

Good, you use any of these software, enter the recovery 3.0 of the xiaomi and press the 3rd option you connect the xiaomi with the usb cable, in the device manager you will see that you have the adb driver and on this page you download the firmware / recovery. zip and flash.
MiFirm | Xiaomi Firmware & ROM | All models view on this page you download the firmware recovery tab, not fastboot.

Reactions: gsm macau

jvlahovi2

Dec 6, 2019
Mi PC Suite
MiFlash Pro v4.3.1220.29 - Official Website

Good, you use any of these software, enter the recovery 3.0 of the xiaomi and press the 3rd option you connect the xiaomi with the usb cable, in the device manager you will see that you have the adb driver and on this page you download the firmware / recovery. zip and flash.
MiFirm | Xiaomi Firmware & ROM | All models view on this page you download the firmware recovery tab, not fastboot.

Bro, there is no RECOVERY mode.
Only Fastboot and EDL.

I cannot enter to recovery