New Xiaomi rawprogram Modification And Add Persist File [Guide]

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, not only does that partition imply or enter to remove the micloud account from xiaomi, there are many more partitions that there are to modify and not only putting in the rawprogram.xml.

I go further, I say all the partitions that need to be modified and I say modify not only putting in the rawprogram.xml, there are to modify them, they thought that this is easy.

Partitions:

1. DDR
  2. dpo
  3. fsc
  4. limits
  5. lksecapp.dat
  6. lksecappbak.dat
  7. persist.img
  8. persistbak
  9. sec.dat
  10. ssd
  11. tz
  12. tz.img
  13. tz.mbn
  14. Cust
  15. Vendor
  16. System

Once they have been modified, tests must be done, how the Xiaomi behaves, if more partitions are activated, more apk, if it remains brick, for what reason it remains brick, there is a relock, there is no relock when connecting to Wi-Fi or data, it regenerate the apk once activated micloud, wifi or data.
Welcome to the development world, if it was the issue how to modify or edit a rawprogram.xml, xiaomi would not pay a pasture for developers and programmers.

regards

Last edited:

imphal mobile

Friend's Martview
Nov 11, 2019
can you teach me what is the procedure to prevent relocking i have bootloader lock mi 9t pro
thank you so much
while u r unlock ...b4 connect to data/internet u just enable OEM and Usb Debbuging and use any dongle or box to disable MI account..

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

open micload using the UFI box. backup persit then delete the persit file. enter the clean tab for the micload account when finished, recover the persit file. after the micload is gone permanent
Special task klik micload

the wayward micloud finishes

That method is neither permanent nor semi-permanent and it has a relock when you connect the xiaomi to Wi-Fi or data, do not put more posts of this type, because this does not solve anything, I tell you the same as the companion who has put the main post, post to fill the forum or this section or earn likes is the only thing worth this post that you are putting.

Rudy Bintoro

Friend's Martview
Mar 7, 2020
indonesia
PayPal:

That method is neither permanent nor semi-permanent and it has a relock when you connect the xiaomi to Wi-Fi or data, do not put more posts of this type, because this does not solve anything, I tell you the same as the companion who has put the main post, post to fill the forum or this section or earn likes is the only thing worth this post that you are putting.

After the above method, you must enter the special task menu.

Micload is completely gone. This work has long been successful

Connect WiFi Micload safely