XIaoMI REDMI 6A (CACTUS ) FRP BAYPASS MI ACCOUNT MEDIATEK 100% CLEAN MODE ONE CLiCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.sunilsingh

Friend's Martview
Aug 2, 2018
india
Sonork ID
Last edited by a moderator:

GSMBABUL

Dec 9, 2017
india

global mobile

Nov 4, 2018
Bidar karnataka

Dr.sunilsingh

Friend's Martview
Aug 2, 2018
india
Sonork ID
fake post

Bypass Xiaomi 6A MTK Google Account

1- Lunch Flash_tool.exe

2-Click on Download Agent, find and locate the download agent File (it should be in the flash tool folder) and press Open

3-Click on Scatter-loading, find and locate the Firmware Xiaomi 6A MTK Scatter File and press Open

4- Click on Format, then check Manual Format Flash

5- Open FRP Format Address

• Copy 0xf000000 & paste it in the Begin Address field
  • Copy 0x4000000 & paste it in the Format Length field
6- Now click on Start

7- Connect your Xiaomi 6A MTK Device

• Turn off your device
  • Connect your Xiaomi 6A MTK Device to your computer via USB cable
8- The flash process automatically starts

9- Congratulation ! you have successfully Bypass Xiaomi 6A MTK Google Account

XIaOMI REDMI 6A (CACTUS ) FRP BAYPASS MI ACCOUNT MediaTek 1000% CLEAN MODE ONE CLiCK

Last edited:

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Yes Flake Post

U Need .auth File

And Authorised Mi Account

Good, the post is not false if you do it with the latest sp flash tool and as the user at the top of the post describes it, if you do it with miflash, of course you're going to have the problems you describe, I've done it with spflash tool and it works perfectly, I do not know how you did it, I also tell you that you have to do a little research and see how to solve your problem with the xiaomi, but users are badly used to enter the forums demanding solutions and for free, there are many users neither have the sufficient knowledge nor have the adequate tools to do the pertinent operations and I know that what I am telling you does not like you but it is like that. I also tell you that the professional tools that are on the market also have problems, thank you very much.

Last spflash tool, if the da agent fails or gives you error in the same folder there is more agent, files or secure boot, phone off and hold down vol + and connect the xiaomi with the usb cable
auth.file

You also need the xiaomi firmware.

rajubaniya

Jan 8, 2018
allahabad india
  • Angry
Reactions: procedurik
Status
Not open for further replies.