Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Disable Screenlock done but...

MamutMan

Sep 7, 2020
Poland
Hi everyone!
I have problem with phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (M1803E7SG) after using EME Mobile Tool v 2.16.00 to disable screen lock.
This screenshot shows read userdata after disable screenlock.

Operation was success but i cannot connect (paried) phone with my computer becaose on the screen in phone dont see menu to grantet permition my computer:
  1. I tryed reset adb permitions on the phone (revoke USB debugging authorisations).
  2. Reconnected phone and reset adb server on my computer.
  3. Delete adb key in my computer in folder .android.

Still nothing. I dont see screen on the phone with: "Allow USB debugging? The computers RSA key..."
I think when EME Mobile Tool broke down some part of system and the screen with "Allow USB debugging? The computers RSA key..." doesynt show.
How fixet it? Please help!
I really need connect phone in to my computer with adb debuging permitions!

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
Hi everyone!
I have problem with phone Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (M1803E7SG) after using EME Mobile Tool v 2.16.00 to disable screen lock.

This screenshot shows read userdata after disable screenlock.

Operation was success but i cannot connect (paried) phone with my computer becaose on the screen in phone dont see menu to grantet permition my computer:

1. I tryed reset adb permitions on the phone (revoke USB debugging authorisations).
  2. Reconnected phone and reset adb server on my computer.
  3. Delete adb key in my computer in folder .android.
Still nothing. I dont see screen on the phone with: "Allow USB debugging? The computers RSA key..."
I think when EME Mobile Tool broke down some part of system and the screen with "Allow USB debugging? The computers RSA key..." doesynt show.
How fixet it? Please help!
I really need connect phone in to my computer with adb debuging permitions!
Hi,

Adb interface not working in this condition anymore, tell me whats you want i will help you solve problem.
p/s: we can get media userdata from mtp interface, get contact/sms/calls etc from third-party apk (eg: ushareit, easyshare)

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

MamutMan

Sep 7, 2020
Poland
Hi,

Adb interface not working in this condition anymore, tell me whats you want i will help you solve problem.
p/s: we can get media userdata from mtp interface, get contact/sms/calls etc from third-party apk (eg: ushareit, easyshare)

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team
Thank You 4 answer.
"Adb interface not working in this condition anymore…" <--- it hurts ;-)
I need generate to pdf or HTML or CSV data with: SMS/MMS, call logs, contacts, WhatsApp and Messenger messages and history www.

rajeshbahri

Aug 20, 2019
Waiting to Emergency mode device connect: OK
Port: COM13
Connect to device ... OK
Sending loader ... OK
Connecting to Sahara ... OK
Reading configuration ... EMMC/512
Reading information ...
Reading partition table ... OK
Looking target partition ... OK
Analytical target partition ... OK