Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (( MTK )) Miui 11 Dump Rom, you can't with jtag if with 100% EFT Pro

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro (( MTK )) Miui 11
Dump Rom, no puedes con jtag si con 100% EFT Pro
1-Unlock Bootloader
2-Flash twrp
3-Root
4-Dump Rom (( ADB ))
5-Done

Good, the first thing please is that you write in English, if you do not read the rules of the forum please, second that you cannot make a dump with a box emmc or isp pinout, because you say it or because you do not know the method or why sir?.

washington sanchez

Aug 2, 2018
Uruguay
Good, the first thing please is that you write in English, if you do not read the rules of the forum please, second that you cannot make a dump with a box emmc or isp pinout, because you say it or because you do not know the method or why sir?.

ok if I couldn't edit it, I don't think you understand I speak dump for ADB ((ADB))
I'm not talking about emmc or isp pinout etc

Techie Person

May 30, 2020
India
After following this rooting process of Redmi Note 8 Pro, if some error occurs and wanted to flash stock rom in your redmi note 8 pro you can use SP Flash Tool. To flash stock rom of redmi note 8 pro you need to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool. You can follow this article, to flash stock rom in your device redmi note 8 pro using SP Flash Tool. Please follow each and every step correctly and do not interrupt your flashing process.

Reactions: washington sanchez