Xiaomi Redmi S2/Y2 format ysl, problem touch and flash with tool.

Tianazalate

Jul 27, 2020
Chile
Hello everyone, I am communicating with you because I have a xiaomi redmi s2/y2 Global device, which presents the following problems, 1. - the touch does not respond, and the only thing I could do under the fastboot tool of xiaomi was to use the EDL method so that the system could take the usb as a COM of qualcom to make a system upgrade, because in the specific information of the store of this forum Martview indicated that the dongle would be able to unlock certain problems related to the device in question, that I reiterate is of my belonging, but I do not have more to do, also I must indicate that as the rules of the forum can not be mentioned other tools, and I want to see if there is the possibility of helping me in this issue, since in my country almost no handle spare device or brand xiaomi. I'll be glad to receive your help, and the dongle can help me in many ways (no sarcasm or irony, thanks).

Tianazalate

Jul 27, 2020
Chile
Hello again, as I do not see a way to re-edit the previous comment, I am forced to add a new comment, in this I add the files .log that throws the tool of fastboot of xiaomi, this not with the motive to promote the tool of xiaomi but, rather as antecedents that can contribute to the solution of this problem or of similar problems to repair with the tool of dongle. If you don't want to add the .logs for security reasons or similar, then I ask you to remove them in case you want to contribute to solve my problem or similar.

Attachments