Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
How it works?

Good, flash the file, the problem will be in the models xiaomi like mi9, redmi 7, we go the new ones that you need the authorized account of xiaomi. I recommend you do if you can backup the whole phone, just in case. Once the file is flashed, do not panic if you try to turn on the xiaomi and only the black screen comes out, disconnect the battery and connect it in fastboot mode, open the software my unlock bootlader, connect the mobile, check in the device manager that the fastboot driver comes out, first you give to the box below left, you will get the mobile in fastboot and blocked bootloader and then you give to the box below right, you have the bootloader of the unlocked xiaomi, you only have to flash the firmware full in edl mode and will boot normal and with the bootloader unlocked, I have tried it with all the models that I have files and it works 100%.

Reactions: Jeremmi

Jeremmi

Aug 3, 2018
Russia
Sonork ID
Good, flash the file, the problem will be in the models xiaomi like mi9, redmi 7, we go the new ones that you need the authorized account of xiaomi. I recommend you do if you can backup the whole phone, just in case. Once the file is flashed, do not panic if you try to turn on the xiaomi and only the black screen comes out, disconnect the battery and connect it in fastboot mode, open the software my unlock bootlader, connect the mobile, check in the device manager that the fastboot driver comes out, first you give to the box below left, you will get the mobile in fastboot and blocked bootloader and then you give to the box below right, you have the bootloader of the unlocked xiaomi, you only have to flash the firmware full in edl mode and will boot normal and with the bootloader unlocked, I have tried it with all the models that I have files and it works 100%.
okay, thanks! I'm going to give it a go

..:ALAK:..

Jan 14, 2019
Sonork ID
any one have note 6 pro and note 7 pro bl unlock file?

Status
Not open for further replies.