Free XIAOMI UNLOCKBOOTLOADER FILES FOR CHIMERA TOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamerasar

Sep 18, 2019
mr. Franky38 thanks for all. possible redmi 5 rosy and redmi 5 plus vince and redmi 4x unlock bootloader file?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
mr. Franky38 thanks for all. possible redmi 5 rosy and redmi 5 plus vince and redmi 4x unlock bootloader file?

Good, the first thing to apologize for answering so late, now we go to the subject at hand.
There are two ways to do it:
  1. By file.
  2. Degrading miui 9 or 8 depending on the xiaomi model, the lower the security and the miui version the better to do any operation.

Reactions: tamerasar

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Can someone explain the steps to me?

I have tried but it gives me an error, it is for the pocophone, I appreciate the help

Good, unzip the file and compress it in zip, if there is no error in that format.
The steps in chimera tool are simple:
  1. We do test point.
  2. Chimera tool recognizes as a generic qualcomm.
  3. We choose models from the dropdown.
  4. We will get several options or operations, we choose flash and we choose the file and flash.

Reactions: jahe8304

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

How do I flash the files to unlock the boot of a Xiaomi Redmi 7 with a chimera since you do not take the firehorse, thank you very much.

Good, if you look at the screenshot and it is marked in red if it has a loader, to do it with the chimera tool, we make test point to the xiaomi, we can do it in two ways:
  1. Searching by model.
  2. For qualcomm generic depending on whether one gives an error we make the second point.

Once I do the first step, we go to the second step, we unzip the file, but this time we don't need chimera tool pro, as administrator we open the file.exe, logically we do test point again. It asks for a tungcamlang password, it does its job and finally we have to unlock the bootloader through miunlock by putting the xiaomi in fastboot mode, once unlocked, we will only have to restore to the miui version that we want in fastboot mode or in edl, but now it will not request authorization from the server.

imeitechshop

Jun 24, 2020
Argentina
Preparing Qualcomm programmer
Gathering device info
Error! Couldn't find appropriate Qualcomm programmer!
Connecting to Qualcomm programmer
Error! We couldn't connect to Qualcomm programmer!
The phone is in an invalid state, please reconnect the USB cable and reboot it manually!
Error! We couldn't connect to Qualcomm programmer!
Finished at local time: [06.26.20 17:22:30]
WorkID: 99065297

Status
Not open for further replies.