XT2029-2 and xt2016-1

damond

Oct 11, 2019
i want to buy dtpro but id like to know if they are supported for flash and repair imei? XT2029-2 and xt2016-1

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
I am trying to flash a motorola e6 play with dt pro without positive results, can you guide me in the process, buy dt pro specifically for this motorola.

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
  1. Select Scatter of firmware
  2. Select DownloadAgent from firmware
  3. Select Authorization file V7
  4. tick high port and Connect

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
  1. Select Scatter of firmware
  2. Select DownloadAgent from firmware
  3. Select Authorization file V7
  4. tick high port and Connect

if this tool does not support the motorola E6 play xt2029-1 for flash firmware (were is firmware)

Last edited by a moderator:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Select Download agent
Select Scatter
Select Auth

if have any error show me this error!!

PD.
many users not make test report, the las MTK SOC Are supported -Show me that error you have

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
Select Download agent
Select Scatter
Select Auth

if have any error show me this error!!

PD.
many users not make test report, the las MTK SOC Are supported -Show me that error you have

sir I have downloaded 7 different firmware and none contain the Download agent, if you have one for this motorola I thank you and the program only has for motorola e6 plus xt2025-1 which is very different from the xt2029-1.

I am coming to think that this tool does not support Motorola E6 play xt2029-1 at all.

it just tells me this:

Select Download agent
Select Scatter
Select Auth

and I return I inform you that the Download agent for this model xt2029-1 not even the available firmware have it.

to the moderator please do not edit my comments.

Reactions: andreludg

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
we have not added this firmware to the support !! when we add the firmware-

you can download them !!

we edit the previous message, for the offensive text and if you do it again, you will be banned .... please respect our staff

alexis01

Jan 7, 2020
we have not added this firmware to the support !! when we add the firmware-

you can download them !!

we edit the previous message, for the offensive text and if you do it again, you will be banned .... please respect our staff

ok perfect, so I wait for a solution from your staff, and I have not wanted to offend at any time, I am just asking for a solution offered by dt pro for motorola e6 play, and if you are kind please can you give me the download agent because of what Otherwise I can't flash this motorola.

I hope you understand that I only buy the tool specifically to work the motorola e6 play that the specification of dt pro tool says that it supports it.

If I have offended you, I apologize, it is not my style and less my intention.

Reactions: kopito