UFi Compatibility of UFI Box with Samsung S21 SM-G991B and eMMC Decryption Capability

UFi Box & Dongle

Bambucciayen

Sep 7, 2023
Roma
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in using the UFI Box to perform operations on the eMMC memory of my Samsung S21 SM-G991B device. Before proceeding, I'd like to ensure the compatibility of the UFI Box with this specific model and understand its eMMC decryption capabilities.

I have a few questions:

1. Is the UFI Box compatible with the Samsung S21 SM-G991B?
  2. Can the UFI Box be used to perform operations on the eMMC memory of this device?
  3. In case it is possible, is it also possible to decrypt the eMMC memory?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could share information or experiences regarding this. Additionally, if there are specific steps to follow or important considerations, I would be grateful if you could provide additional details.

Thank you in advance for your help and information. I hope this discussion can also be beneficial to other interested users.

Best regards.

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello everyone,

I'm interested in using the UFI Box to perform operations on the eMMC memory of my Samsung S21 SM-G991B device. Before proceeding, I'd like to ensure the compatibility of the UFI Box with this specific model and understand its eMMC decryption capabilities.

I have a few questions:

1. Is the UFI Box compatible with the Samsung S21 SM-G991B?
  2. Can the UFI Box be used to perform operations on the eMMC memory of this device?
  3. In case it is possible, is it also possible to decrypt the eMMC memory?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone with experience could share information or experiences regarding this. Additionally, if there are specific steps to follow or important considerations, I would be grateful if you could provide additional details.

Thank you in advance for your help and information. I hope this discussion can also be beneficial to other interested users.

Best regards.
Your device has a UFS chip installed. Currently there is no support for UFS 3.1 in the UFI box. The developer has said that its update will come in the future. You can connect it through ISP Pinout. For that you will need a Ufi UFS adapter.

Reactions: Bambucciayen

Bambucciayen

Sep 7, 2023
Roma
Thank you for the information. So, can I perform the recovery only with the UFI UFS? Or can I connect it right now? Thanks.