Please read these terms carefully before using this site!
Your use of this Site means that you accept these terms.
In case of disagreement with these terms, do not use this Site.
1. This information resource is subject to the right of ownership and is protected by the Civil Code of the American Federation by the Law “On Copyright and Related Rights” and other regulatory acts on intellectual property.
2. Martview-Forum.com allows you to view and download the materials of this Site only for personal non-commercial use, provided that all copyright information and other information about the right of ownership contained in the source materials and any copies thereof are retained.
3. It is not allowed to reproduce, put on public display, demonstrate, distribute or use in any other way the materials of this Site for commercial purposes. Any use of these materials for non-commercial purposes on other Sites or on computer networks is permitted only with an active link to Martview-Forum.com.
4. The materials on this Site are protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use thereof may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. If you violate any of these Terms, you automatically forfeit the right to use this Site and must immediately destroy all materials that have been downloaded from this Site or printed.
5. The rights to all the materials posted on Martview-Forum.com belong to Martview-Forum.com.
6. The site Martview-Forum.com does not post materials, the copyright and related rights to which (including distribution rights) belong to other natural or legal persons. If such material will be posted on the site by third parties, the right holder should contact the administration to resolve this issue. All claims will be considered within a reasonable time.
7. Author's articles (containing the author's name and surname or an online pseudonym), published on Martview-Forum.com, are the property of Martview-Forum.com. The copyright of articles published on Martview-Forum.com belongs to the authors of the articles.
8. The author of the article has the right to publish his article on his own website or in other media only provided that an active link to the site Martview-Forum.com is posted.
9. In the event that the article published on the Site is not signed, this article is prepared by the team of the authors of the site Martview-Forum.com and is the property of the site Martview-Forum.com.
10. For a full citation of news, articles and other materials of the site Martview-Forum.com it is necessary to obtain the prior consent of the Administration of the site Martview-Forum.com and when using materials it is necessary to place an active link to the site Martview-Forum.com.
11. It is possible to partially cite articles from Martview-Forum.com if all of the following conditions are met:
- The volume of citations should not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (the volume of printed characters is considered);
- The used fragments of the text of the articles are distinguished by grammatical characters characteristic of citation or there is a direct indication of the fact of citation.
- Be sure to indicate the author of the material (first name, surname and, if available, an Internet pseudonym) and source (site Martview-Forum.com)
12. In the case of using diagrams, pictures or photos in your own news feed or any other source of information, you need to post an active link to the site Martview-Forum.com. Any modification of the images (in particular, removing the copyright from the site Martview-Forum.com) is not allowed without the written consent of the administration of the site Martview-Forum.com.
13. Website Martview-Forum.com is not responsible to you for any losses or damages arising from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided on the website, or any decision taken by you or a third party or action taken by you or a third party in connection with the data.
14. The site Martview-Forum.com has the right to unilaterally change the list of information materials presented on this resource.
15. The site Martview-Forum.com has the right to unilaterally withdraw permission to use the materials, without giving reasons.