1. Posted on Martview-Forum.com pages (Here in after the Site) information is intended to freely familiarize users with questions that may be of interest to them.
2. All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site, as well as the use of its Content, is carried out solely at your discretion and at your risk.
3. Administration (Site owners, officers, directors, shareholders, founders, employees, agents, Administrators, Super Moderators, Moderators, Moderators Assistants, Routers, Topics Curators and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but At the same time, it does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. The site Martview-Forum.com is a project with open content. Its structure allows anyone who has access to the Internet to change its content, therefore the Site and its Content are provided freely, as an act of goodwill, on an “as is” basis, without entering into any agreements or agreements between you, the users of this Site, Administration, owners of servers on which it is located, or someone else, in any way related to this or related projects, which [the contract] may be the subject of direct claims.
5. The Administration does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, regarding timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or compliance for any specific purpose of the Site and Content, regarding the fact that there will be no errors when using the Site, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that there will be no viruses or other malicious codes on the Site, as well as that the Content and the Site do not violate rights of third parties.
6. Some links on this Site lead to resources located on third-party sites. These links are placed for the convenience of users and do not mean that the Administration approves the content of other sites. In addition, the Site Administration is not responsible for the availability of these resources and their content. This statement applies to all links provided on the Website and materials of all websites accessible through banners and links on the website at Martview-Forum.com.
7. The duties of the Administration do not include control over the legality or illegality of the information transmitted (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transmission of information in the form of various links, texts or archives), the determination of property rights or the legality of the transmission, reception or use this information.
8. The Administration takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, relevance, and legitimacy of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of individuals or organizations, directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of information available on the Site or received through it, as provided by the Administration, and third parties.
9. In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration disclaims any representations and warranties, the provision of which may otherwise be implied, and disclaims liability in respect of the Site, Content and their use. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information on this Site or on any other site that has a hyperlink from our Site. dependence, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of economic activity, loss of programs or data in Your information systems or otherwise.
10. For advertising placed on the Site, only the advertiser is responsible. The site specifically notifies that it does not guarantee the possibility of acquiring or using certain goods or services at prices and / or under the conditions specified in the advertising blocks (texts, banners). You agree that the Site is not responsible for any consequences (including any damage) resulting from any relationship with advertisers.
11. The Site provides for the possibility for users to send questions, comments, suggestions and other information in order to include it in the relevant sections of the Site that can and will be used by other visitors. The site does not bear any responsibility neither for the content and accuracy of this information, nor for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained in it, nor for its applicability to specific users. In addition, since the Internet does not provide fully reliable protection of information, the Site is not responsible for the information sent via the Internet.
12. By sending materials, the sending party guarantees and confirms that it owns the copyright to these materials has received permission to publish from the copyright holder, or that these materials are in the public domain and are placed in accordance with the legislation or the requirements of the original source. The sending party also guarantees and confirms that the recipient has the full and unlimited right to send these materials and that such sending does not infringe upon anyone's rights and legitimate interests.
14. The administration reserves the right to make changes without notifying users about them. Also, the Administration is not responsible for changing, editing or deleting any information you add to the Site or other related projects.
15. The administration has the right to deny access to the Site to any User, or a group of Users without explaining the reasons for their actions and prior notice.
16. The administration has the right to change or delete links to information, graphics, sound and other data posted by Users on the Site, without prior notification and explanation of the reasons for their actions.
17. Any trademarks, marks, and names of goods, services and organizations, the rights to design, copyright and related rights that are mentioned, used or quoted on the pages of the Site belong to their legal owners and their use here does not entitle you to any other use. Unless otherwise noted, the pages of this Site are in no way associated with the copyright holders, and no one except the copyright holder can dispose of the rights to use copyrighted materials. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, distributing, or modifying information posted on this site may violate the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
19. The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved under the rules of law.
20. The user agrees that the rules and laws on the protection of consumer rights may not be applicable to his use of the Site since he does not provide compensated services.
21. Failure by the Administration in the event of a violation by the User or a group of Users of the user agreement does not deprive the Administration of the right to take appropriate actions to protect the interests of the Site later.
22. All rights to the materials on the Site are protected in accordance with the legislation of the EU and the Pakistani Federation, including copyright and related rights.
23. The layout of the pages, the logo, graphics, and drawings posted on this Site are protected by copyright.
24. If in accordance with applicable laws, any conditions are invalidated, the other conditions remain in full force.
By using this Site, you express your consent to the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all liability that may be assigned to you.
The Site Administration at any time has the right to make changes to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after making changes means your automatic acceptance of compliance with the new rules.