World First How to Patch Modem IMG Mi Account Permanent Bypass

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello, the original owner of this tutorial forgot to mention or write that you also have to patch the persist.img partition, not just the modem, since it is very important, if only one process is done, when restarting the phone and connecting to Wi-Fi or data will be blocked again, to be clear, follow these steps:
1. patch the modem (depending on the MIUI version and security patch).
2. patch the persist.img
3. Do not connect Wi-Fi or data yet, by adb disable ota updates.
both mtk and qualcomm, remember that this is a baypass.

Reactions: ariam8607

ariam8607

Nov 6, 2022
Mexico
Hello, the original owner of this tutorial forgot to mention or write that you also have to patch the persist.img partition, not just the modem, since it is very important, if only one process is done, when restarting the phone and connecting to Wi-Fi or data will be blocked again, to be clear, follow these steps:
1. patch the modem (depending on the MIUI version and security patch).
2. patch the persist.img
3. Do not connect Wi-Fi or data yet, by adb disable ota updates.
both mtk and qualcomm, remember that this is a baypass.
Hello Franky, in the firmware that you shared with me for the Redmi 12c, there is no patched persist, it is not clear to me what I should do, please help me, thank you

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello Franky, in the firmware that you shared with me for the Redmi 12c, there is no patched persist, it is not clear to me what I should do, please help me, thank you
Hello, make a backup of persist and I'm going to give you two screenshots, in a txt you put or write that data with persist.img and I patch it, you put everything in a folder, compress it and upload it to mega, google drive, wherever you want and here you give me the link to download.
The screenshots are marked with a red frame. Send me that data.

Attachments

• IMG_20240430_185641.jpg
    IMG_20240430_185641.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240430_185655.jpg
    IMG_20240430_185655.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: ariam8607