Mi Box S - MDZ-22-AB \ Emmc Replace

Daniel Mouyal

Sep 9, 2018
hello to all users I have A mi box s MDZ-22-AB streamer all work fine but have one problem the storage is to small and I decide to replace the emmc because its only 8GB I take it out back it the write the backup on 32G emmc all good and I reball it and put in back on the mi box all work fine but its show me only 8G and not show me the 32G if somebody here have a solution for me its be good

Ngoclamgsm

Product Supporter
Nov 11, 2018
VietNam
Sonork ID
hello to all users I have A mi box s MDZ-22-AB streamer all work fine but have one problem the storage is to small and I decide to replace the emmc because its only 8GB I take it out back it the write the backup on 32G emmc all good and I reball it and put in back on the mi box all work fine but its show me only 8G and not show me the 32G if somebody here have a solution for me its be good
Hard reset Mi box (using hotkey) or resize user data with Ufi emmc Toolbox(need to remove emmc 32G)
Good luck to you

Daniel Mouyal

Sep 9, 2018
Good job post with screen shots.need to resize emmc option and try.

the problem that an like mobile phone like I do in samsung lg xiaomi an so ... I not have the option to resize the memory i haven take the original memory and try to see if i have option to resize it and i don't have this way I don't what to do and one more thing that maybe i need to say after i put the emmc back to the board I flash it with burning tool and firmware for this mi box

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 50

Deepesh Sharma

Friend's Martview
Apr 4, 2017
India
Sonork ID
Upload your full dump and paste download link
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

CompC

Mar 31, 2020
Russia
Hello! Does anyone have a dump for this console? Please give me a link to the file! Yesterday tried to lower firmware and console died.