World First How to Patch Modem IMG Mi Account Permanent Bypass

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Illustrative videos, in the video it uses the z3x easy jtag emmc ufs manager module, but we can use any professional tool that is capable of reading all the partitions and then follow the procedure exactly the same as the video, I will put the link, for those who want English or another language to activate the subtitles in their language. If you don't trust doing it, I will do it, but I need you to read all the modems, whether Qualcomm or MTK, and the persist partition and I will return it to you in a folder with the user name, the files to flash and baypass.

Last edited:

sohrab12

Friend's Martview
Nov 28, 2023
herat
Illustrative videos, in the video it uses the z3x easy jtag emmc ufs manager module, but we can use any professional tool that is capable of reading all the partitions and then follow the procedure exactly the same as the video, I will put the link, for those who want English or another language to activate the subtitles in their language. If you don't trust doing it, I will do it, but I need you to read all the modems, whether Qualcomm or MTK, and the persist partition and I will return it to you in a folder with the user name, the files to flash and baypass.

I want that bro