World First How to Patch Modem IMG Mi Account Permanent Bypass

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
boss note 10 pro see dolby Atuomtic is on see on photo when than on the sound of mobile dost work.I full flash it with easy jitag plus 2 but that partshion dosnt turn off
Since it could be software or hardware, you have to check it yourself.

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
Hello, you have to check if it is software or hardware, as a technician that you are it is logical that you have to check it without having to ask anywhere, ask some questions to the client so that they give you some way to follow, although the clients always do not they are saying the true.
why theu dont say true??

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
hi farnky 38 .my coustmer come for me poco x4 pro 5g he tell that I was plaing a game during playing mobile turn off after that he turn on mobile and write mobile has been distoryed .I write full file miui 14 golobal.and aging mobile has been distoroyed do you have any solution???

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
Hello, you have to check if it is software or hardware, as a technician that you are it is logical that you have to check it without having to ask anywhere, ask some questions to the client so that they give you some way to follow, although the clients always do not they are saying the true.
hi farnky 38 .my coustmer come for me poco x4 pro 5g he tell that I was plaing a game during playing mobile turn off after that he turn on mobile and write mobile has been distoryed .I write full file miui 14 golobal.and aging mobile has been distoroyed do you have any solution???

sohrab12

Nov 28, 2023
herat
hi bro do you see my message??

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Hello, I have nothing

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

bro I send modema and persist you patch it ok?
Hello again, I tell you again that Xiaomi with an MTK processor use any professional software, umt, dt pro tool, dft pro tool, unlock tool, greetings.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

all I tested pro cpu not supported exept easy jitag plus
Hello again, umt supports it, mtk module, dt pro tool supports it, infinity its mtk module supports it and so on, there are videos on YouTube