now sft xiaomi edition open

KHWAJA CELL POINT

Sep 4, 2018
I REMOVED DONGLE AND CONNECT AFTER THAT UPDATE DONGLE DRIVERS THAN ITS OPEN OK THANKS TO SOMEDAYS BROTHER

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Update wrong driver, should not be alor card reader

Good again, you are right, the reason why I did not detect the dongle or smart card is for the driver alcor, I unclasped that driver and put the driver by default and it works, it detects it and I could install sft xiaomi edition, so things Simple as this and not realize, thank you very much colleague for your patience and for answering.

somedays

Friend's Martview
Sep 19, 2018
Malaysia
Good again, you are right, the reason why I did not detect the dongle or smart card is for the driver alcor, I unclasped that driver and put the driver by default and it works, it detects it and I could install sft xiaomi edition, so things Simple as this and not realize, thank you very much colleague for your patience and for answering.

Remember unplug all other smart card whenever you need use xiaomi edition as it not work or unable to open. I try plug in umt Pro but unable to open it and I try unplug working well.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Remember unplug all other smart card whenever you need use xiaomi edition as it not work or unable to open. I try plug in umt Pro but unable to open it and I try unplug working well.

Good, works all the tools that I have, except smartclip 2 box that if you use the driver alcor, for others all go or work properly, thanks.