UFi ufi ufs activation error

UFi Box & Dongle

dimityr

Jan 11, 2023
bulgaria
Thoday I received ufi box and ufi ufs .ufi box activate its OK. but
i have problem whit activate ufi ufs i try many time but error it is same.
i update firmware sinc files but not susces.

Attachments

• ufs.jpg
    ufs.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 32

st1313

Jul 26, 2021
RU
Thoday I received ufi box and ufi ufs .ufi box activate its OK. but
i have problem whit activate ufi ufs i try many time but error it is same.
i update firmware sinc files but not susces.
Same problem. Support remotely can't activate it for several days, I don't know what to do.

st1313

Jul 26, 2021
RU
I tried on windows 10 and windows 7, including a clean install, different computers, different networks, vpn. I also tried different versions of the program. Nothing helps. The seller's support has been trying to activate it for several days by anydesk, with no result. I will return it.

st1313

Jul 26, 2021
RU
Support couldn't help. I solved the problem with activation myself. On the forums they write that the problem is due to the Russian language of the system, they recommended switching the language to English. But it didn't help. The case and editing are in Cyrillic, but in order to complete the activation, I had to install a fully English version of Windows. After that, in the version of the program 2333, the activation was successful, then the box successfully works on Windows with Cyrillic.

Reactions: dimityr

procktus

Jan 26, 2023
colombia
Support couldn't help. I solved the problem with activation myself. On the forums they write that the problem is due to the Russian language of the system, they recommended switching the language to English. But it didn't help. The case and editing are in Cyrillic, but in order to complete the activation, I had to install a fully English version of Windows. After that, in the version of the program 2333, the activation was successful, then the box successfully works on Windows with Cyrillic.
I still have the same problem and I already installed a Windows system completely in English and it still continues with the problem? i need help

1674745310616.png

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Please be patient. The problem has come due to some technical issue, it will be fixed soon. We will inform you as soon as the problem gets fixed.