21/09/2020 GSD Dongle New Auto Update Released 1.0.16 Amazing Update For Xiaomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimithox

Feb 9, 2020
‌‌‌‌‌‌-‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌:
It is a tool that does not offer solutions if I have both imei blacklisted as fix repair if I can not unlock the bootloader if I do not have a signal? I clarified the doubts and explained not only sell something that is false

But if the two imeis are locked as you unlock the bootloader if you need Data signal to unlock?

Reactions: alviscell

ILYA20

Product Manager
Jul 30, 2020
iran
‌‌‌‌‌‌-‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌:
It is a tool that does not offer solutions if I have both imei blacklisted as fix repair if I can not unlock the bootloader if I do not have a signal? I clarified the doubts and explained not only sell something that is false

But if the two imeis are locked as you unlock the bootloader if you need Data signal to unlock?
You are wrong. We did not claim that sim1 has an antenna.
Our software repairs sim1, but it does not have an antenna, so we disabled SIM1 due to the current problem.

Last edited:

allurba

Apr 3, 2020
Reus
On the web it says that xiaomi devices with edl mode are compatible. I have bought license only for xiaomi and nothing works. I will wait a week to see if they update and solve problems or open a dispute in paypal. You can't sell an unfinished product and advertise that it works.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8T mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.