4 days, Redmi Note 8 Pro. [SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
They are absolutely unresponsive to problems with the server. I've been on this site for 2 weeks, I haven't seen them respond once to those who raised the server problem. For example, the server is in repair and there is no single response to open after that time. A dongle that sells credits to its users and then doesn't care about it only takes care of the money it makes. So when a different dongle provides the same service, I will throw the ufi out without thinking.

Reactions: quimera40

arcaine2

Oct 24, 2018
It tells you how much you should wait. I believe server resets at that time. Last time i had to use UFI and Xiaomi auth i waited until around 6PM GMT+1 (my local time) and was able to flash the device with working auth. Before that, i tried this for 2 or 3 days in the morning and each time it was run out of free slots. Yes, it is annoying.

Reactions: norepent

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
It tells you how much you should wait. I believe server resets at that time. Last time i had to use UFI and Xiaomi auth i waited until around 6PM GMT+1 (my local time) and was able to flash the device with working auth. Before that, i tried this for 2 or 3 days in the morning and each time it was run out of free slots. Yes, it is annoying.

congratulations, you were lucky: D I have been waiting for 17 days. We count the hours

bruno santana

Jun 22, 2020
brazil
AUTH info: MTK, version: 1
BROM version[1]: 7.1922.6.0
DA: MTK_AllInOne_DA[1].bin
hash: 29541b6af15c397977fb6c85df452c0add11ca18, size: 1.01 MiB
version: 3.3001.2019/06/02020/09/28 14:20:56, start addr: 0x40000800
Connecting to BootROM...
Power off the phone, disconnect and reconnect the battery(if possible) and connect USB cable...
Hold the VOL DOWN or VOL UP + DOWN(for newer model) to force MediaTek BootROM.
Scanning BootROM or Preloader port... Done
Detected [BootROM] MediaTek USB Port_V1632 (COM12)
Connection status: EHCI:HUB:HUB:USB 1.10 High-Speed
USB Driver: [MediaTek Inc.] wdm_usb, version: 3.0.1504.0, date: 1-22-2015
Connecting Bootrom...
Requesting flash signature from server...
[SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots, please try again in 41 minutes.
Platform: MT6765, Hw ver: 0xCA00, Sw ver: 0x0000
BROM_SCMD_SLA error. code 0x7046
(boot_rom.cpp, line:1280)
Bootloader authorization failed.

same problem here too

NeutronGeeks

Sep 9, 2020
GSM Unlock
I have the same problem, it always tells me wait an hour and the same thing happens again? They should not continue offering the service if it is so unstable ... No one answers us or tells us when they can solve the problem...
What rubbish :(

maxie

Dec 22, 2016
Saudi Arabia
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
They are absolutely unresponsive to problems with the server. I've been on this site for 2 weeks, I haven't seen them respond once to those who raised the server problem. For example, the server is in repair and there is no single response to open after that time. A dongle that sells credits to its users and then doesn't care about it only takes care of the money it makes. So when a different dongle provides the same service, I will throw the ufi out without thinking.

i agree with you after sales they dont care about there user, and if ever next time they will raise another project i wont even buy from this team again, ever. they are only good on advertising but the support is nothing