Chimera ⭐️ 14/01/2022 #2 BiWeekly Update Summary - Fixes and Improvements ⭐️

Chimera Tool

TATAISONA

Friend's Martview
Jul 5, 2019
India
Added Repair IMEI and MEID (bootrom mode) for all LG phones with MTK SoC, all software versions! Highlighted supported models:
  • LG K10 (M250N)
  • LG K31 (LM-K300Q)
  • LG K40 (LM-X420EMW)
  • LG K40S (LM-X430EMW)
  • LG K50 (LM-X520HM)
  • LG K51 (LM-K500MM)
  • LG K61 (LM-Q630EAW)
  • LG Q7 (LM-Q610EMW)
  • LG Xpression Plus 2 (LM-X420AS8)
  • LG X Charge (SP320)
  • LG X Power 2 (M320N)
  • LG Velvet 5G (LM-G900TM)

New features and improvements:
  • LG: improved detection of LG phones in bootrom mode and overall compatibility with generic MTK features
  • MTK: improved available disk space check before creating a backup archive

Please check our Supported Models page for pricing.

Software version: 30.88.1240
Release date: 14 January 2022

Visit our Webshop: ChimeraTool webshop
Like us on Facebook: ChimeraTool
Read our Help & Documentation: ChimeraTool help center
Get Support: ChimeraTool: Professional service software for Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, MTK, Vivo, Qualcomm, Generic Android, Oppo, Motorola, Utility, ASUS phones

GsmEasy Distributor: imei.us
GsmServer Distributor: http://www.gsmserver.com

Apr 25, 2021
Pakistan
Added Repair IMEI and MEID (bootrom mode) for all LG phones with MTK SoC, all software versions! Highlighted supported models:
  • LG K10 (M250N)
  • LG K31 (LM-K300Q)
  • LG K40 (LM-X420EMW)
  • LG K40S (LM-X430EMW)
  • LG K50 (LM-X520HM)
  • LG K51 (LM-K500MM)
  • LG K61 (LM-Q630EAW)
  • LG Q7 (LM-Q610EMW)
  • LG X Charge (SP320)
  • LG X Power 2 (M320N)

• LG: improved detection of LG phones in bootrom mode and overall compatibility with generic MTK features

Get Support: ChimeraTool: Professional service software for Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, HTC, LG, Huawei, Lenovo, Xiaomi, MTK, Vivo, Qualcomm, Generic Android, Oppo, Motorola, Utility, ASUS phones

• LG K10 (M250N)
  • LG K31 (LM-K300Q)
  • LG K40 (LM-X420EMW)
  • LG K40S (LM-X430EMW)
  • LG K50 (LM-X520HM)
  • LG K51 (LM-K500MM)
  • LG K61 (LM-Q630EAW)
  • LG Q7 (LM-Q610EMW)
  • LG X Charge (SP320)
  • LG X Power 2 (M320N)

chimera team please help me i have urgent work on my pc to repair samsung devices so i request the team to unlock my id my pc is locked by team due to privacy policy i know that policy is the first thing we must to do but i have my group to solve group member issues one of my team member taken mistake during working so pc is locked and i request to unlock my pc id is (Shaaanalu45) i hope team will solve my problem i shall be very thankfull chimera team support pc id is (JN1AQV0)

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
chimera team please help me i have urgent work on my pc to repair samsung devices so i request the team to unlock my id my pc is locked by team due to privacy policy i know that policy is the first thing we must to do but i have my group to solve group member issues one of my team member taken mistake during working so pc is locked and i request to unlock my pc id is (Shaaanalu45) i hope team will solve my problem i shall be very thankfull chimera team support pc id is (JN1AQV0)
Dear User,
Please let us know your username so we can check the issue.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
hi Xiaomi new model redmi note 8 note 9 redmi 9a Without Data Lost Reset Lock possibly support new version boom update need help
Dear User,

The Xiaomi Note 8 is supported for the Factory reset, but you cannot keep the data's of course. The rest of the devices are supported with the generic MTK process.
But we cannot say exactly if the Lock reset can be added to it. You have to connect the devices to the tool and run the Autodetect method.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team