Chimera account blocked 9 min after purchase

Chimera Tool

romerof29

Feb 21, 2024
mexico
i have just purchase and account license and it was automatically blocked, please help reactive. i had just changed my password to my old chimera account so i could startworking with your service again and i recived and email saying i was blocked for usb sharing but i clean my pc before i purchase buecuase i have other unlocker service some phone for me in the past . only after i clean did i purchase license. please help brother out

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
i have just purchase and account license and it was automatically blocked, please help reactive. i had just changed my password to my old chimera account so i could startworking with your service again and i recived and email saying i was blocked for usb sharing but i clean my pc before i purchase buecuase i have other unlocker service some phone for me in the past . only after i clean did i purchase license. please help brother out
Dear User,

What is your username? If it is the same as your forum username, your account was unblocked, and we have solved your issue already,

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: romerof29

romerof29

Feb 21, 2024
mexico
Dear User,

What is your username? If it is the same as your forum username, your account was unblocked, and we have solved your issue already,

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
Thank you brothers, it is working again, i have double checked my pc, no software nor drivers running i see. Good Day and Blessing be upon you