Chimera Activate option for FRP removal?

Chimera Tool

lrk322

Apr 21, 2021
US
I purchased the standard one year samsung license along with extra credits - when I plug in my device (SM-T387V), I only see the option to flash firmware.

How do I enable FRP lock, passcode removal, knox removal etc? I only need this for Samsung devices, is it still necessary to buy the pro version? I know there is a per cost option for these, but I don't see how to pay?

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
I purchased the standard one year samsung license along with extra credits - when I plug in my device (SM-T387V), I only see the option to flash firmware.

How do I enable FRP lock, passcode removal, knox removal etc? I only need this for Samsung devices, is it still necessary to buy the pro version? I know there is a per cost option for these, but I don't see how to pay?
Dear User,

We do have the RESET FRP ONLINE service for that model - T387V- but you have to connect the phone in MODEM MODE.
That means that you have to boot up the device in Normal mode, then connect it with an USB cable to the Chimera Tool. You have to select the model number from the list, and the method will appear for you!

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Reactions: axecomlb