Help AGS3K-W09 (Matepad T10s) Google Services or HarmonyOS

FleX246

Jan 31, 2023
Germany
Hello experts,

I've been trying to install Google Services (PlayStore etc.) natively on a Matepad T 10s (Wifi-Only) (AGS3K-W09) (HiSilicon 710A) (EMUI 10.1) for about a week now.
(No, all the virtual Android variants are not an option)

I haven't rooted my phone, unlocked bootloader, etc. in years.
(The last was a Sony "Xperia X Compact" :{{ )

As far as I have been able to find out from the various forums on the above-mentioned topic, there are only two options for my device.
Either
do I have to (let) change the region via an unlocked bootloader so that I get access to Harmony OS and then install the Google Service natively under HOS.
or
I have to downgrade the firmware so far that I can use LZPlay (Googlefier, Huagu and the others who all use LZPlay)

The second method "The downgrade" falls out as far as I've managed so far because the lowest firmware is EMUI 10.1 with version 10.1.0.101.
(In this firmware, the API bugs that LZPlay uses are apparently already fixed.)
(I successfully downgraded the device to 10.1.0.101 and tested LZPlay, but I only get the message that my device is not supported)

The first method "Harmony OS" currently fails because you can apparently rebrand the region, the model etc. to a China variant, you have to unlock the bootloader and to be able to do this, the device has to be set to "COM USB 1.0" mode .

Apparently, this is currently only possible via hardware test point.
(Opening/disassembling the device is not an option)

Two programs (SigmaKey & Smart-Clip2) can apparently also start the "USB COM 1.0" without a hardware test point.

However, around €250 for a one-time use of the software is just too much for me.
(The tablet doesn't even cost that much ^^)
The prices are probably more aimed at people who use or need the software more often.

Now that I've written down everything I've found out so far about my tablet and the problem with it...
Is there no other way???

I hope everything is written in an understandable manner.
I can read and understand English relatively well, but I can't write properly, so I use a translator.

Regards
FleX246