Alert Alert Alert Be Careful with Gsm King JP (Jaydeep Ramchandra Patil) beware of froud.

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello Everyone
@⁨Gsm King JP⁩ ये इंसान लोगो को प्राइवेट मैसेज करके अपनी झूटी तकलीफे या समस्या बताकर पैसे मांगता है । जो लोग दे देते है उसका पैसे ये वापस नही करता है ये मैसेज तक नही देखता है ये जिस जिस ग्रुप में है कुछ न कुछ नया नया बहाना बनाकर पैसे मांगता है और वापस नही करता है इसके बहकावे में मत आना कोई भी (sorry i have to use hindi language here).
Hello Everyone
Gsm king JP This person asks people for money by telling them their false problems or problems by sending private messages. He does not return the money of the people who give, he does not even see the message.

photo_2022-03-07_14-15-16.jpg photo_2022-03-07_14-15-11.jpg

This guy named Gsm King JP (Jaydeep Ramchandra Patil) works online.This guy flash realme online at a price less than the market rate.This makes people believe in themselves by working in the same way at a lower rate.Then people believe it very easily.
Then its game now starts from here.After convincing the people, it adds to its group.Then direct message to the group member. And someone borrows money from people by making excuses.
1-There is a lot of roll to make excuses for this. Will say that the health of the wife is bad, the hospital may send 2000 rupees, I will give it to you tomorrow.
(While she is not married yet).
2-Then he will say that the challan has been cut in the traffic, send 500 rupees, I will send it tomorrow.
3-Then someone will say that after recharging there is an emergency, I will return the money.
4-Then it will say that the girlfriend's kidney is damaged, have to do the operation, send the money, I will return it later.
5-In this way, he makes countless excuses and cheats money from people.

Then when everyone asks for their money from it, they keep making fool by giving them money today or tomorrow.When asked many times, he speaks, does not trust me.Then later blocks him and removes him from the group.It even fooled his girlfriend. It ate a lot of money from him too. When she came to know about the reality, she was saying that I did not know all this.
Then when its a lie. I proved its group, then it removed me again from the group, then people started asking for their account from it, then it got left from the group.
These people stopped receiving calls. and put status on whatsapp and said i am deleting my number.Then messaged me today and is saying that my girlfriend is asking to commit suicide.
Threaten me that I will get the police inside the case.After much argument he again blocked me and left.Lastly said that I will post on Martview for abusing the girl.
I have all the proofs for this and whose money is worth it, they also have complete records.

Last edited:

1133ftp

Jan 5, 2020
Hello Everyone
@⁨Gsm King JP⁩ ये इंसान लोगो को प्राइवेट मैसेज करके अपनी झूटी तकलीफे या समस्या बताकर पैसे मांगता है । जो लोग दे देते है उसका पैसे ये वापस नही करता है ये मैसेज तक नही देखता है ये जिस जिस ग्रुप में है कुछ न कुछ नया नया बहाना बनाकर पैसे मांगता है और वापस नही करता है इसके बहकावे में मत आना कोई भी (sorry i have to use hindi language here).
Hello Everyone
Gsm king JP This person asks people for money by telling them their false problems or problems by sending private messages. He does not return the money of the people who give, he does not even see the message.

this guy named Gsm King JP (Jaydeep Ramchandra Patil) works online.This guy flash realme online at a price less than the market rate.This makes people believe in themselves by working in the same way at a lower rate.Then people believe it very easily.
Then its game now starts from here.After convincing the people, it adds to its group.Then direct message to the group member. And someone borrows money from people by making excuses.
1-There is a lot of roll to make excuses for this. Will say that the health of the wife is bad, the hospital may send 2000 rupees, I will give it to you tomorrow.
2-Then he will say that the challan has been cut in the traffic, send 500 rupees, I will send it tomorrow.
3-Then someone will say that after recharging there is an emergency, I will return the money.
4-Then it will say that the girlfriend's kidney is damaged, have to do the operation, send the money, I will return it later.

Then when everyone asks for their money from it, they keep making fool by giving them money today or tomorrow.When asked many times, he speaks, does not trust me.Then later blocks him and removes him from the group.It even fooled his girlfriend. It ate a lot of money from him too. When she came to know about the reality, she was saying that I did not know all this.
Then when its a lie. I proved its group, then it removed me again from the group, then people started asking for their account from it, then it got left from the group.
These people stopped receiving calls. and put status on whatsapp and said i am deleting my number.Then messaged me today and is saying that my girlfriend is asking to commit suicide.
Threaten me that I will get the police inside the case.After much argument he again blocked me and left.Lastly said that I will post on Martview for abusing the girl.
I have all the proofs for this and whose money is worth it, they also have complete records.
Sir share WhatsApp number and Facebook id

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone

this guy named Gsm King JP (Jaydeep Ramchandra Patil) works online.This guy flash realme online at a price less than the market rate.This makes people believe in themselves by working in the same way at a lower rate.Then people believe it very easily.

wow, dishonest man eats people's money, expose such people, can't you do it again