Blackberry Leap - Resetting device / Enter Password

Suyogya

Apr 29, 2021
Toronto
Hello all,
I am trying to reinstall the operating system but getting the below error. Pls advise how can I fix it. Below image for your ref.
Thank you
gg

Suyogya

Apr 29, 2021
Toronto
Put the device password 5 times wrong and the phone wipes itself
Ok, I entered 5 times wrong and then got the below message:
"This is your last attempt. If you will enter an incorrect password, the contents of your device will be erased"
and I entered an incorrect password but the booting window for OS 10 turned off.
Pls, let me know what should I do next to reinstall fresh OS 10 to my blackberry leap.

The file that I am using to reinstall fresh OS is this one.
Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6

I tried running same file now and is shows -- "Connecting to Bootrom...."
No further processing..

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Ok, I entered 5 times wrong and then got the below message:
"This is your last attempt. If you will enter an incorrect password, the contents of your device will be erased"
and I entered an incorrect password but the booting window for OS 10 turned off.
Pls, let me know what should I do next to reinstall fresh OS 10 to my blackberry leap.

The file that I am using to reinstall fresh OS is this one.
Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6

I tried running same file now and is shows -- "Connecting to Bootrom...."
No further processing..
Maybe drivers problem?
reinstall drivers and try again

Suyogya

Apr 29, 2021
Toronto
Maybe drivers problem?
reinstall drivers and try again
Hello I tried reinstalling the operating system file -Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6
but the phone was not turning on. Can you pls send me the link to the drivers that you wanted me to install on my Leap?
Thank you.

Suyogya

Apr 29, 2021
Toronto
Hello there,
I installed BB 10 Desktop Software and tried to reinstall the operating system using the file Z30_10.3.03.3216_STA100-1-2-3-4-5-6
The installation started and completed but still, I was not able to start the BB and I couldn't see that BB square that appears at the starting of the phone.
I tried connecting the Phone to BB desktop software and getting the below error. Pls let me know on how can I fix this pls..Thank you.