Boot Pacth/Unlock ...

Belloxavier

Sep 5, 2018
Hello, could you add an option to unlock bootloader for the models that can both use credits and those that do not, it would be a more complete way for xiaomi ...

Belloxavier

Sep 5, 2018
Si te refieres, por ejemplo, a la lavanda Redmi note 7, sabes que un archivo está escrito en él por EDL y luego, en modo fastboot, escribe otro archivo para terminar, sería algo ideal tener todo en una herramienta y como tuyo tengo No visto un tan bueno y estable, te felicito ...

algo más completo, me encanta tu herramienta, me gusta el estable, me gustaría esas cosas que incluso si son pequeñas para agregarlas ... algo similar al UMT la opción de desbloquear el gestor de arranque pero sé que lo harán mejor ... .

Belloxavier

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your nice suggest! unlock bootloader via fastboot mode?

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

If you refer, for example, to the lavender Redmi note 7, you know that a file is written to it by EDL and then, in fastboot mode, write another file to finish, it would be an ideal thing to have everything in one tool and as yours I have No seen such a good and stable, I congratulate you ...

something more complete, I love your tool, I like the stable, I would like those things that even if they are small to add them ... something similar to the UMT option to unlock the bootloader but I know they will do better ....