Can't open /use < PHONE REPAIR GUIDE QUESTION PLEASE GO HERE

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
Hello all, our team faced Some issues, and still handled and need progress, all of hardware solution will become phone repair guide folder ( if you dont get the folder change to phone repair guide and still see Mobilephone hardware Solution, Please clear cache ) you unable to open anything if you never do cache, Hundred people contact support whatsapp to ask this, they understand and support us as always, so please ask us if you wanna know something directly, just Whatsapp Support team to +6287860343444

How to do Clear Cache :
---------------------------

1. Theris button ( gear icon ) on the top right corner in the pragmafix software, click on it and clear cache
2. Close pragmafix
3. Open pragmafix
4. it will Sync new folder and content from the New Server

if you already see that folder name is Phone Repairguide, so you only need to wait, we remake and reupload after data loss ( every day our team which is 30 people right now reworking 15 Models and we do upload it everyday for recovery data ( Maybe you need to do every day clear cache that i mention before to get sync from server and get new models back to your dashboard )

PLEASE REMEMBER : Other Folder is Good, Training eBooks, Training Video, Phone datasheet, Phone schematics dual view, Phone Bitmap dual view, Computer schematics, Computer Bitmap, ALL in GOOD condition and Accessible, only one folder that Lost that i explain before.

i think we need 1 month to total recover and reworks Hardware Solution with new methode, for auto solution tobe phone repair guide, dont worry we give compensation 2 month adn will added to your account in last september, so please take your time and lets our team working, support us as always if you wanna to, after this recovery data finished, with new metodhe we can boosting up all update phone repair guide with a massive content

thank you for understanding,
togather we can do this being most complete database for mobile phone technician

br,

Pragmafix

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang

always show loding
i use windows 10 plzz help

This problem only caused by your date and time setting is not correct
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Repair Your date and time setting, readjust use networks or microsoft time it will be wonderfull
believe on me, so many many many people comes to support with this question, and refuse my suggestion to repair date and time in the begining
after they try, the understand that their pc hasbeen patchet time by other software or tools, i dont know, just bring back default date and time to real date and time :)

thank you

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
pen this tool bit map updating.....but not open it.....

i have this problem too & my version is latest V6.0.1 - 173. so pls help as to fix this

same i have this problem too & my version is latest V6.0.1

waste of money and time pragmafix team

i Hope all of your problem is answered, if your folder still have name : Mobilphone schematics, Mobilephone Bitmap, Mobilephone hardware solution, Laptop and pc schematics, wtc so need Clear cache :) and then will syncronize with new server and got Name of Folder different as Notice, thank you.

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
All user get 2 month compensation when we do this remake and recovery phone repair guide folder use new concept of drawing, now we do already 60 % and maybe need 1 month process, but we give 2 month compensation to all user, when you login you will get notification like this

and your expired date will be added 2 month extra, please check :)
all update and progress information, you can see on our history of update in the software, just like this

just check it, which models alread remake and reupload in the phone repair guide folder
please note all other folder schematics, bitmap, video, books, datasehhet, etc, is working properly, and never have a problem,

Thank you

Pragmafix Team

Friend's Martview
Feb 5, 2021
malang
if you follow the list that already remake and reupload, you can open it in the phone repair guide folder, and hundred of models already there
just like this :

Please dont make new thread about Auto Solution Phone repair Guide Cant open, I already explain HERE, we recover and change use Full drawing and make that folder name Phone repair Guide, day by day 38 person of team working on it in massive number of models, 60 % models in phone repair guide recovered already, you can see information in our software, all ypu need is scroll down and see update list in our software, started 27 august 2022, and maybe need one month of process, and ALL USER, i repeat ALL USER already GET COMPENSATION and ANNIVERSARY gift, 2 month BONUSES, ALL USER, you must be get Bonus 2 month messages pop up, yes this is compensation for our process, and no need to wait anything, it was day by day process and upload, just clear cache everyday to get new content, when you see that model in the list, so must be exist in our server, already 60 % and soon will be 100 %, we also still gift update the new new new models, such as : BLACKSHARK 4, BLACKSHARK 4 PRO, REDMI NOTE 10 PRO, REDMI NOTE 11 PRO, REDMI NOTE 11 PRO PLUS, AND MANY MORE, if you ignore BONUS notification, its ok, no problem at all, your account already added 2 month no excepetion, all user automatically get this bonuses.

Thank you

Last edited: