Does the hypobox work at all anymore?

vertigosystems

Jul 2, 2022
US
I got sold a bill of goods for this product, only finding out after purchasing from a reseller that the box was discontinued 2+ years ago.
My question is, is there any possible way to make it work anyway by getting past the registration screen so that it'll at least work for reading & writing UFS chips?

Right now, oddly enough the update server works and it updates automatically to 1.3.2.0, and when the box is plugged in, it goes to the registration page, but this is what I get after putting in some info and hitting Submit:

Screenshot 2022-07-01 122248.jpg

I read all the latest posts I could find from 2021, and it seems that they took down the LOGIN server, but the UPDATE server is still running. Since the app has almost no files whatsoever in the program folder, does this mean that any of the additional parts of the program needed to do various functions is no longer available?

Lastly, is there any other software that might work with this box, with or without some modding of the electronics or otherwise?
Thanks all.

ROCHDI.RDN

Dec 15, 2022
France
I have th exact same problem, and I can't come accross any solution for this bow to work, I guess you have to throw it out in the trash can :(