DTPro DTP Pro tool

DTPro Tool

ismail hanif

Nov 3, 2016
GWADAR
DTP Pro tool
please make your tool user friendly i have this tool, on youtube this videos are not clear always blur you not see where he click and how to stop when you do not this tool

Last edited by a moderator:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
DTP Pro tool
please make your tool user friendly i have this tool, on youtube this videos are not clear always blur you not see where he click and how to stop when you do not this tool
First of all stop acting like a spammer! and try to be a little professional

What Device are you trying to do... What Operation (Brand Model)
What error are you getting?

Stop asking for modifications to our protocols... we have already added and removed this Stop Option from Our Software and we are not going to add it again!! to NOT have bigger problems...

- If you come to talk about YouTube Videos!
YouTube Videos are not guides... but if you set the 4K Option and expand to your computer screen you will be able to see the entire process.
If the problem is with Huawei Qualcomm, I invite you to review the detailed Guide...

Step 1 : DTPro - How to prepare Huawei|Honor with Qualcomm SOC´s [Nova 8i | Nova 9 | Nova 9 pro | Nova 10 | Honor X7 | Honor X8 and More] for to repair IMEI´s
Step 2 : DTPro - How to repair IMEI´s in Huawei|Honor with Qualcomm SOC´s [Nova 8i | Nova 9 | Nova 9 pro | Nova 10 | Honor X7 | Honor X8 and More]

Guides : FAQ - [Guides] Some details about DTpro Tool.