Help DTPro i dont know use it

jmtalla

Dec 27, 2020
VENEZUELA
Hi, i bought DTPro, but i can not use because, interface dont understand, i am not sure, how to use the moduls, Are there a user manual?

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Hi, i bought DTPro, but i can not use because, interface dont understand, i am not sure, how to use the moduls, Are there a user manual?
Hello Bro....

•Qualcomm Module -use with devices based on Qualcomm processors
•Mediatek Module - use with devices based on Mediatek processors
•Manager Module - use it to Unlock Frp Of SAMSUNG Devices and IMEI Calculation for some QCOMM Alcatels
•XHMD Module - use this to Write BoardSoftware|Engineer|Firmware|patches on Huawei|Nokia|Motorola
•Huawei QCOMM DTI Module - use it for Services on Huawei 2019 Series based on Qualcomm processors...

+NVr Module - use this to flash Huawei on FB|Repair Data on Some Huaweis|Frp|REBRAND| among other features
+Smart pro Module - Use This to Unlock Bootloader|Remove Frp Lock|Repair IMEI| Of some Huawei Models|old Oppo phones among Others...

Guides and Tips : HOT - Some details about DTpro Tool.
  • Note: If you have doubts, please ask direct questions about the Device and the Operation you wish to perform.
  • Note2: to Unlock|repair|Etc| LG brand devices | Xiaomi | Vivo - With Mediatek processors - Use the Mediatek Module.
  • Note3: You can enter the youtube channel| and you can find Real Videos.. using DTpro to Unlock or repair some Devices.
  • Note4: please check the sticky threads! Here you will find Hot Features and Guides to carry out the process.

In this Video you can see the complete process fo Unlock Network and IMEi Repair in an LG with Mediatek processor from Carrier TMobile.