DTPro DTpro!!

DTPro Tool

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
dtpro tool has not easy tool pls help me to use my dtpro . developer and product manager pls
please let's be professionals, this tool is the most intuitive on the market

Phones with Qualcomm processors "use the Qualcomm Module"
Phones with MTK processors "use the MTK Module"

Manager "Maintenance" -Downlad Special Files for Services | Format/Wipe Kirin Devices | MDM in Some phones | Alcatel IMEI Calculation etc....
Smart pro -Downlaod restore Special Huawei Files | UNlock BOOT Huawei | Erase Frp Huawei | Huawei USB 1.0 | Oppo Huawei MTK IMEI in Some devices
X-HMD "Smartphone Tool" Huawei | Nokia | Motorola Services

DTpro is a tool with the most friendly GUI on the market, YouTube Videos, Guides and others ... You should read the guides and check the video tutorials. Help via Whatsapp!
What do you want to know!! You cannot say that I am going to lose money .. far from it, we have to respect and say things in order to be able to get help!

Example:
  • How can I unlock the Bootloader of a Nokia 1.3 [Model TA-XXXX]
  • How can I erase FRP on a Xiaomi Note8 [Ginkgo]
  • How can I bypass a Redmi9A
this is the correct way to ask a question!.

correct post with Guide inside!

how to format the computer without losing the DTpro license
Rules and Support
Video Guides

please understand DTpro is for a Unique computer!!
you must install on a computer in good condition !! if your computer has problems - please do not install DTpro on this computer

Last edited:

djmyk

Aug 13, 2017
laguna phillipines
I hope you can help me for a problem pls I don't know if it will happen like this because I haven't installed it on my computer yet
It's a waste of my money if I can use the tools .. I hope I can find a way in a few days

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
I hope you can help me for a problem pls I don't know if it will happen like this because I haven't installed it on my computer yet
It's a waste of my money if I can use the tools .. I hope I can find a way in a few days
please let's be professionals, this tool is the most intuitive on the market

Phones with Qualcomm processors "use the Qualcomm Module"
Phones with MTK processors "use the MTK Module"

Manager "Maintenance" -Downlad Special Files for Services | Format/Wipe Kirin Devices | MDM in Some phones | Alcatel IMEI Calculation etc....
Smart pro -Downlaod restore Special Huawei Files | UNlock BOOT Huawei | Erase Frp Huawei | Huawei USB 1.0 | Oppo Huawei MTK IMEI in Some devices
X-HMD "Smartphone Tool" Huawei | Nokia | Motorola Services

DTpro is a tool with the most friendly GUI on the market, YouTube Videos, Guides and others ... You should read the guides and check the video tutorials. Help via Whatsapp!
What do you want to know!! You cannot say that I am going to lose money .. far from it, we have to respect and say things in order to be able to get help!

Example:
  • How can I unlock the Bootloader of a Nokia 1.3 [Model TA-XXXX]
  • How can I erase FRP on a Xiaomi Note8 [Ginkgo]
  • How can I bypass a Redmi9A
this is the correct way to ask a question!.

correct post with Guide inside!
how to format the computer without losing the DTpro license
Rules and Support
Video Guides

please understand DTpro is for a Unique computer!!
you must install on a computer in good condition !! if your computer has problems - please do not install DTpro on this computer

bisdak

Friend's Martview
Nov 19, 2020
Vancouver Canada B.C
dtpro tool has not easy tool pls help me to use my dtpro . developer and product manager pls
whats the problem sir..
please till us more about your problem about the software..
so we can help you out to figure out what is your problem and w e can solve fast

if have extra time you can google it how to solve your problem
there are many tutorials in google and youtube how to install your software..

maybe the problem is in you not in Dtpro...
dont say its a waste of many and time

peace brother

Reactions: DTPRO Tool

djmyk

Aug 13, 2017
laguna phillipines
whats the problem sir..
please till us more about your problem about the software..
so we can help you out to figure out what is your problem and w e can solve fast

if have extra time you can google it how to solve your problem
there are many tutorials in google and youtube how to install your software..

maybe the problem is in you not in Dtpro...
dont say its a waste of many and time

peace brother
lincense key

djmyk

Aug 13, 2017
laguna phillipines
The seller said there was nothing to do when I bought the dt pro I opened the dtpro the finger i.d came out and then I sent it to the seller. case of formmat my pc i also don't know that the finger i.d will change

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
The seller said there was nothing to do when I bought the dt pro I opened the dtpro the finger i.d came out and then I sent it to the seller. case of formmat my pc i also don't know that the finger i.d will change
for format use guide -check thread of post!!

please Stop Spamm.....

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
I really don't understand what's wrong with you, first that the software was very difficult to use ... now that the problem is with the license!
Please let's stop spamm. contact our product support whatsapp: +573046501469, I hope you have not broken our rules in your eagerness to spamm.
pls help to use my dtpro about my liinces

Reactions: Forum Supporter